GENERAL G-MAX AS-05

avs3162

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hello guys, So I was looking at getting new tires for my 2022 Gt and I was wondering if anyone had experience with the GENERAL G-MAX AS-05 tires? I was debating on those or the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. I am looking at running 275/40/19 square on both of the tires. If anyone has experience with either please let me know, Thank guys.
Sponsored

Justgonna send it

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6spd
I ran the generals and liked them a lot. I would have purchased again but they didn’t any in stock when I got new wheels. I’d highly recommend them.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I have continentals on now. And I would go back to the general in a heartbeat.
WHICH contis? The Generals I had on my F-150 (yeah yeah) and were not bad at all, except in cold, wintery rain. Then they were a bit vague. Any other condition they felt plenty good.

I prefer DWS 06 and Pilot A/S for Mustang duty.

OP
OP
avs3162

avs3162

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I ran the generals and liked them a lot. I would have purchased again but they didn’t any in stock when I got new wheels. I’d highly recommend them.

How did they hold up with the grip in the rain and stuff, and how did they do while trying to launch the car?

Justgonna send it

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6spd
I feel they held up very wheel for the price your pay. And as far as launching just like any tire the warmer the better. And rain driving that I did which was very little. Tires performed great. And the mileage warranty is great also.

OP
OP
avs3162

avs3162

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I feel they held up very wheel for the price your pay. And as far as launching just like any tire the warmer the better. And rain driving that I did which was very little. Tires performed great. And the mileage warranty is great also.
Sweet thanks
Sponsored