MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I put a set of these (270/40r19) on my '15 V6 last year. Nice all around tire. Cold weather grip and rain performance are especially good. I bought a '19 GT in May and transferred them over. It's a lot easier to break these tires loose with the GT. :) But I doubt any other all season tire would be much better. The next time I buy tires I might go with a summer tire since I'm in Texas.
Sponsored

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
I ran a set on my previous daily - a F30 BMW 335i. Tires had great manners in all conditions, and as others have said, lived up to the treadwear promises. I went with the Conti DWS06+ because the AS05 wasn't readily available at the time, and I didn't mind spending a little bit more.

That said, I'd have no issues running them on my PP1 GT. There are far worse tires out there for the same money.

geezer stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt,base
I put a set of these (270/40r19) on my '15 V6 last year. Nice all around tire. Cold weather grip and rain performance are especially good. I bought a '19 GT in May and transferred them over. It's a lot easier to break these tires loose with the GT. :) But I doubt any other all season tire would be much better. The next time I buy tires I might go with a summer tire since I'm in Texas.
i think that's the tire they use on the "saleen cars",i considered them but i got a decent deal on a set of "PP-1" size ps4s(255/275)...adjusted my tire pressure to 32 lbs all around and will try and get a backroads run tomorrow.

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I ran a set on my previous daily - a F30 BMW 335i. Tires had great manners in all conditions, and as others have said, lived up to the treadwear promises. I went with the Conti DWS06+ because the AS05 wasn't readily available at the time, and I didn't mind spending a little bit more.

That said, I'd have no issues running them on my PP1 GT. There are far worse tires out there for the same money.
i think that's the tire they use on the "saleen cars",i considered them but i got a decent deal on a set of "PP-1" size ps4s(255/275)...adjusted my tire pressure to 32 lbs all around and will try and get a backroads run tomorrow.
Thank you. I'll be getting these on order once I know the finish on my old wheels/are save-able. Yall are the best.
Sponsored

Last edited: