Front Sequential Turn Signal

JackWagon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
05'F150, 10' T4R, 22' Mach 1 HP, 69'Chevelle
Anyone wonder why Ford didn't upgrade the front turn signals? The rear led sequential are great, but the front is kind of old school blah when it comes to lighting.

I was looking at Steedas yellow Stang video where they did a Form Lighting and Diode Dynamics lighting upgrade; headlights Form Lighting FL0009 Mustang LED Headlights (18-22) (steeda.com) and turn signals Diode Dynamics DD5132 Mustang Elite Turn/Fog Lamps - Clear (18-21) (steeda.com) . Love their set up but the turns in that video are for turn/fog combo light only They verified that they will not fit the M1.

Any of you guys know of some nice front sequential or just descent front turns?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Ragamuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 manual Mach 1
Also interested to see if anyone has LED replacement experience with the front turn/fog lights. I'm quite happy with the stock headlights though.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The Diode Dynamics GT350 sequential turn signals are a perfect fit and replacement for the stock ones. You'll need a resistor to make them function 100% like OEM. I'm going to install mine once it isn't 98 degrees outside.

There's another member who already did the install on his Mach 1 and they look great.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Not a Mach 1, but I've had the DD front lamps in my GT for months now: with yellow fogs.

Great quality. DRL is very bright. Sequential turn signals to match the rears. Much fuller fog lighting.

Zero complaints so far. :like:

Rock50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I got the DD switchback LEDs on mine. A simple and easy upgrade. Have to remove the entire bumper for pretty much anything else.

OP
OP
JackWagon

JackWagon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
05'F150, 10' T4R, 22' Mach 1 HP, 69'Chevelle
The Diode Dynamics GT350 sequential turn signals are a perfect fit and replacement for the stock ones. You'll need a resistor to make them function 100% like OEM. I'm going to install mine once it isn't 98 degrees outside.

There's another member who already did the install on his Mach 1 and they look great.
Those do look pretty sweet! Post some pics once you do that install.
Sponsored