Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
Update 2021-10-28: Available now, visit: https://www.solerengineering.com/ford-motor/se0525-tc-5xr4l

Soler Performance LLC, is looking for four test candidates with S550's to validate our latest products for Ford.

We are new to the Ford community but we have been very successful with GM for several years now, mainly with the latest generation of Corvettes, Camaros, and Cadillacs. Our focus is exclusive in throttle control and airflow, and we'd like to extend our line-up to Ford as well.

We need to validate an App driven throttle controller to beat the spongy pedal mapping (picture and plot below) on the stock ECM. The goal is to make your car feel like a true driver's car as wells as adding convenience. We are going to need one of each of the following: 2.3L, 3.7L, 5.0L, 5.2L.

If you like it the controller is yours to keep. All we ask is that you let us know how they work, the good and the bad. Please reach out preferably by posting here for the utmost visibility for potential participants. Seniority at this forum is a plus but not a must.

Link to: User Manual

04-App and Display.gif

01-Display Real Iso.jpg

Display Features Color.jpg

Description of Modes and Settings.JPG

03-Contents.jpg

02-Performance Full (Filled with Logo).png

Thanks,
[email protected]
https://www.solerengineering.com/
(727) 667-9225
Sponsored

Last edited:

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
I'd be interested in testing

2021 FORD MUSTANG GT

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
I'm willing to test it

2019 EcoBoost performance package, automatic (10 speed)

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
I would be interested in testing. 2021 Mustang GT Cali Special 5.0 with Roushcharger.

Sponsored

asc709

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP
I’m in Mike. I used your throttle controller in my C7 and loved it!
2020 PP1 GT 6-speed.

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
Alright, thank you very much, everyone. A couple more than needed, but will honor all of your requests to this point. So 6 samples will be going out. Please email us at [email protected] with your shipping information, forum id, model, and model year.

Please don't forget to contacts us or post here upon testing them, we appreciate your willingness to participate and your feedback.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Interesting, I haven't owned my 2020 e/b hhp automatic long enough to be able to tell the difference in how it response over oem.
I haven't had enough time driving it, seat time .
So I didn't want to put my hat in the ring

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I'd be interested, but it looks like I missed by a few hours. Well, timing is everything in this life. :wink:

2019 Mustang GT, manual transmission.

Last edited:

Sponsored

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Would this make any difference in cars with drive modes. I know in my car track and sport+ greatly improve the throttle response over other modes.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Ill test it .2019 Mustang GT 10 speed also got a 19 SS Camaro 10 speed .

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Hey guys, Would like to report back my experience so far with the product.

Installation was very easy. Hardest part was getting myself under the dash enough to see the connector and then zip tieing everything up. Only hiccup I had was even with leaving the doors open for 15 minutes before unplugging the gas pedal connector, after plugging everything in, the car through the CEL for the pedal. Rather than pull the batter for another 15 minutes, I just went in with ForScan and deleted the CEL and that never came back.

Pairing the device to my phone was super simple. Just followed the instructions and had no issues. It was nice being able to change the modes in the app. Honestly though, not sure how often I would actually need to change this once I have a setting that I like.

Overall, the throttle mappings really do make a big improvement over the stock mappings. Throttle is definitely snappier and quicker. No lag or pedal movement dead area. Even paired with the factory Sport and Track mode, it improves upon those responses as well. All in all, I think I will be running the device in Sport mode mostly. The Ludicrous mode was very responsive but seemed a bit too much for my taste around town.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Thanks gtcs20148, I received mine for testing this week. But I haven't had a chance to go through the installation yet. Class reunion was this weekend so was tied up all weekend traveling back to my hometown.
Sponsored