Sponsored

FORscan for Dodge...

CrashOverride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just bought a new-to-me truck, a Dodge 1500. I wanted to mess around with it like I did with FORscan, and nothing exists for free, but I can confirm this program works: https://appcar-diagfca.com

I use the OBD MX bluetooth adapter and I was able to turn off the tpms warning light. I don't feel like spending $100-150 to pop the tires off and replace the sensors because they are 10 years old. I would do it if I had to get new tires, but I don't, so this worked.

It also can program a ton of other things like FORscan. Anyways it took me a little digging to find it, and the website looks lousy, but the tool really did work. Hope it helps someone, and no I have no financial interest in it -- if I could have found a free one, I would be praising it instead...
Sponsored

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
I just bought a new-to-me truck, a Dodge 1500. I wanted to mess around with it like I did with FORscan, and nothing exists for free, but I can confirm this program works: https://appcar-diagfca.com

I use the OBD MX bluetooth adapter and I was able to turn off the tpms warning light. I don't feel like spending $100-150 to pop the tires off and replace the sensors because they are 10 years old. I would do it if I had to get new tires, but I don't, so this worked.

It also can program a ton of other things like FORscan. Anyways it took me a little digging to find it, and the website looks lousy, but the tool really did work. Hope it helps someone, and no I have no financial interest in it -- if I could have found a free one, I would be praising it instead...
any idea if you can turn off MDS (eco mode) with this app?

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
Track mode does that for me. If you don't have SRT modes, a Tazer can enable them.
my roommate just got a '14 charger and i dont think it has drive modes