Forscan abilities

Jdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOSH
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350 whipple charged, 1972 Camaro SS pro touring
Was wondering if I could use forscan to stop the factory reset on traction control and exhaust valve operating everytime you shut car off? Thanks
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
OP
OP
Jdown

Jdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOSH
Vehicle(s)

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Was wondering if I could use forscan to stop the factory reset on traction control and exhaust valve operating everytime you shut car off? Thanks
Can't be done in Forscan. For a variety of reasons, it's baked into the core programming and isn't changeable.

The exhaust valves:

if you want the active exhaust to start up in a certain position each time, you can try what this other M6G member did in Post #565 - and according to him it worked:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...ust-install-guide.101913/page-38#post-3043063
The guy in the post has a GT PP2 Mustang, which is very different from a GT350.

If you disconnect the exhaust flap valves on a GT350, it will put up an error message on the dashboard and lock the car in comfort driving mode. If you want to disconnect the valves, you have to buy a set of emulators and install them.

OP
OP
Jdown

Jdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOSH
Vehicle(s)
Can't be done in Forscan. For a variety of reasons, it's baked into the core programming and isn't changeable.

The guy in the post has a GT PP2 Mustang, which is very different from a GT350.

If you disconnect the exhaust flap valves on a GT350, it will put up an error message on the dashboard and lock the car in comfort driving mode. If you want to disconnect the valves, you have to buy a set of emulators and install them.
Thanks for the info! This is the only issue I have with it, everytime switching back to sport mode and shutting off the electric nanny's!

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Maybe these will help

Grimmspeed makes a defeat module and the valves are open all the time. My buddy has it on his R

AWE tuning Swithpath makes a separate remote sytem to open and close them anytime.

Thanks for the info! This is the only issue I have with it, everytime switching back to sport mode and shutting off the electric nanny's!
Sponsored