Ford service scheduling question

Mikeyody

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Hey y’all. I’m trying to schedule for my first maintenance service, and keep getting told that is a ‘quick lane’ service. Is that right? Maybe I’m misunderstanding what ‘quick lane’ is, but I assume it’s just some guy doing an oil change. I’m reading what the actual 10k mike service should be and just think that’s more than a ‘quick lane’ deal. Does anyone have any insight into this. I could absolutely just be overthinking it. Just wanted some feedback. Thanks!
Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Screenshot (2).png

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
OP
OP
Mikeyody

Mikeyody

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Honestly, it’s just my own ignorance. I haven’t owned a new car in quite a while. I’m basing the question off of my old VW. When it was new, it would always need some kind of service which took days. When I see the term quick lane, I tend to think more of a jiffy lube type location.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
quick lane is just the Ford Branding of their service arm at dealers. It is still dealer services. All my service intervals are done at the dealers "quick lane" They do all fluids, rotors, breaks air conditioning, cleaning tires, belts, fliters.... its just fords branding on their service and oil change department. But I will tell you it is anything but quick LOL. expect the typical hour or two for a dealer oil change LOL

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Honestly, it’s just my own ignorance. I haven’t owned a new car in quite a while. I’m basing the question off of my old VW. When it was new, it would always need some kind of service which took days. When I see the term quick lane, I tend to think more of a jiffy lube type location.
I would suggest calling your dealer before just popping in. I didn't do this the first time and had ten cars in front of me. I left and called the next day. Manager told me that there were two cars ahead of me and by the time I got there they took it right in.
Sponsored