Sponsored

Seriousy Ford Service cant even tighten an oil filter....

OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
what did they say? curious to know what the issue was this time
6 different codes, all unrelated, (P0010, P0013, P0135, P0141, P0433 P0466) and a blown fuse. They cleared the codes, replaced the fuse and sent me on my way, they said they will get further into diag if it comes back....

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
you really need to get out of that car, time to discuss some options, its getting ridiculous..

OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Ford has denied my claim for a buyback. I wasn't given a reason by my rep, just a solid NO.

So now the car needs to go back into the shop one more time for me to be able to file a lemon law suit, oh fun.

Sponsored

northstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT MT Carbon Gray 401A / Past: 15 V6 MT Guard
Beyond frustrating at this point. We are taking the car on a road trip to San Francisco next week for a few days, 28hr round trip, REALLY hoping everything runs smoothly

[MENTION=15339]Chris796[/MENTION] just read through your thread - hope no new posts means things are running better.

OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
@Chris796 just read through your thread - hope no new posts means things are running better.
Running good for now, but Ford has denied buying the car back under goodwill so I have to wait until it goes into the shop one more time to file for lemon law

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Reading all of this is making me sick! I'm sorry dude.

Hopefully your bad luck is over!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Same issue with my car where dealer didn't tighten and I've been losing oil. Dealership never got back to me either after telling me someone would call me to discuss the issue.

OP
OP
Chris796

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Reading all of this is making me sick! I'm sorry dude.

Hopefully your bad luck is over!
Lets hope!

@Chris796 Knock on wood, I hope it keeps running smoothly. So the road trip went OK?
Yup! Car ran perfectly, I'm hoping to get the Ford Racing tune here soon, just because that's the only one that'll keep my warranty, I'm usually so quick to void those lol

Same issue with my car where dealer didn't tighten and I've been losing oil. Dealership never got back to me either after telling me someone would call me to discuss the issue.
Better off to get under there and do it yourself, they wont take responsibility for it I'm sure

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm hoping to get the Ford Racing tune here soon, just because that's the only one that'll keep my warranty
Just in case you don't know, that tune does NOT keep your factory warranty, it provides a new, shorter, warranty from Ford Performance that covers things that will be removed from the factory warranty by installing the tune.

If there is any chance you might want to lemon law your car, I suspect the Ford Racing tune would greatly complicate that and possibly make it impossible because the lemon law may not require a tune company to buy your car back and the car maker could point fingers at the tune.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
i would not modify that car at all with all the issues you had, i would trade it in to be honest and get something else
Sponsored