Sponsored

Ford Performance X-pipe / Res delete

huskeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Hey all,

Random sort of question. But just seeing if anyone has very recently purchased a FP X pipe.

Reason for asking is that the current x-pipe pictured on the Ford Performance website (and others) shows an x-pipe that is welded together in multiple segments (pictured below). I know that in the past, the ones they sold and advertised were a mandrel bent piece, as pictured in the 2nd photo below. I was just seeing if anyone has purchased one recently and received the newest one pictured. I have contacted FP but haven't received a reply as yet.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 7.41.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 7.42.21 AM.png
Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Hey all,

Random sort of question. But just seeing if anyone has very recently purchased a FP X pipe.

Reason for asking is that the current x-pipe pictured on the Ford Performance website (and others) shows an x-pipe that is welded together in multiple segments (pictured below). I know that in the past, the ones they sold and advertised were a mandrel bent piece, as pictured in the 2nd photo below. I was just seeing if anyone has purchased one recently and received the newest one pictured. I have contacted FP but haven't received a reply as yet.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 7.41.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 7.42.21 AM.png
What car is this for a GT or GT350?

OP
OP
huskeee

huskeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
What car is this for a GT or GT350?
I'm asking about the GT x-pipe. I have recently discovered the GT delete will fit a 350, and as its 2.75" I wouldnt mind giving it a try. I know LTH does a 2.75" one for a 350, but I'd prefer FP.

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
I have the "new" ford performance x pipe and it is mandrell bendt, bought it last summer. Its well done, nice welds a sturdy x pipe. Tho i dont have it mounted on the bullitt right now, i did change it for a h pipe. The x pipe has a raspier sound then the H pipe.

OP
OP
huskeee

huskeee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I have the "new" ford performance x pipe and it is mandrell bendt, bought it last summer. Its well done, nice welds a sturdy x pipe. Tho i dont have it mounted on the bullitt right now, i did change it for a h pipe. The x pipe has a raspier sound then the H pipe.
Ok so you have the bottom pictured one? I just received an email from FP saying it should be the top pictured one now, but they are going to confirm.

Sponsored

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Ok so you have the bottom pictured one? I just received an email from FP saying it should be the top pictured one now, but they are going to confirm.
Jupp like the bottom one. đź‘Ť

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I bought mine 4 years ago and it's like the bottom one.
Sponsored