Ford Performance Springs?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Bmr sph765, I bought them direct from Bmr. I can’t say if they are better or not. There a linear rate spring. They only lower the car roughly a 1/2”. I drove a friends 350 that had the ford springs at first them the bmr’s. I preferred the way that setup rode and handled.

Which BMR springs I couldn't find them. Better than FP Springs?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Driveway Demons

Driveway Demons

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Does the rear require any adjustable parts for camber and toe or will the stock suspension allow enough adjustment? I plan to install either the ford performance adjustable strut plates or Maxim Motorsports.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
There’s enough adjustment for the rear. My car came with the handling pack so I’m installing the same for the front as well.

Does the rear require any adjustable parts for camber and toe or will the stock suspension allow enough adjustment? I plan to install either the ford performance adjustable strut plates or Maxim Motorsports.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Frpp fronts are around 240lbs linear and rear is dual rate 560lbs on the low initial rate and close to 1000lbs on the highest rate. Unfortunately for a daily or weekend car these springs are way too soft as you are 90% of time on the softer rate. For the track use they are good springs no questions but on the street absolutely not.

BMR is decent also but the rear sits way too low.

Eibachs are for looks only.

Only aftermarket springs that I liked was the steeda dual competition springs.

My honest suggestion is just keep it stock as the car handles better than ant after market spring on the street.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350

Rear you have more than enough adjustment stock. The front you need camber bolts or plates. I recommend maximum motor sport.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
The new Bmr version for the 350 is .300/front and .500/rear. The Ford performance springs are .78/front and .78/rear. I have the Steeda’s on my 16 vert. They have there performance struts. I’m curious to see the difference. I just ordered another spring compressor, I should have it by the end of the week. I’ll post some before and after photos of the Bmr’s.

Frpp fronts are around 240lbs linear and rear is dual rate 560lbs on the low initial rate and close to 1000lbs on the highest rate. Unfortunately for a daily or weekend car these springs are way too soft as you are 90% of time on the softer rate. For the track use they are good springs no questions but on the street absolutely not.

BMR is decent also but the rear sits way too low.

Eibachs are for looks only.

Only aftermarket springs that I liked was the steeda dual competition springs.

My honest suggestion is just keep it stock as the car handles better than ant after market spring on the street.

OP
OP
Driveway Demons

Driveway Demons

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I’m finding it highly unlikely based on commments in this thread and what others are saying that the fp springs are softer or bad on the streets. Seems the consensus is they are stiffer. Also if the gt350 has no factory camber adjustment up front how does the gt350R sit 0.5” lower than the gt350 and not need an alignment?

Also I feel like the GT350 has front rake? Anyone else feel like that?

RBELUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT P1
Vehicle Showcase
Hello guys I own a 18 GT magnaride. I have installed both Steeda 1”lower and now have the FP kit sway,springs,reflash. The Steeda had a ride height measuring from center of center cap straight up to fender edge of 14 1/4” the FP are 14 3/8”. Maybe some of you can measure the height this way and compare ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Driveway Demons

Driveway Demons

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Do the 350R springs drop the 350? I may go that route.

1958cyclist

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2016 Focus ST, 2017 Mustang GT
Talk to the techs at Steeda. They can get you dialed up with the right set of progressives or linears for your particular application(s).

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
I have some brand new in the box I will sell you. PM me.

TX State

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Did anyone ever mention if the sensor needed to be calibrated when lowering the car?
Sponsored