Ford oil separator

PhotoSHO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 GT PP1
I have a 2020 GT and I just installed a Ford oil separator on the passenger side. For some reason the vast majority of YouTube videos show the passenger side only. However there appears to be a driver side line but it seems more difficult to find the drivers side oil separator. Who has done both sides?
Sponsored

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
I have a 2020 GT and I just installed a Ford oil separator on the passenger side. For some reason the vast majority of YouTube videos show the passenger side only. However there appears to be a driver side line but it seems more difficult to find the drivers side oil separator. Who has done both sides?
Drivers side is for gt350 afair.

OP
OP
PhotoSHO

PhotoSHO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 GT PP1
That explains that. Thank you very much.

1MeanZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP M6 1986 Camaro IROC-Z
I have a GT350 TB and CAI on my car (Power Pack 2) and I have both FP oil separators. The driver side picks up next to nothing. The passenger side has a few ounces each oil change.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I have a GT350 TB and CAI on my car (Power Pack 2) and I have both FP oil separators. The driver side picks up next to nothing. The passenger side has a few ounces each oil change.
The driver's side one is pointless unless you're boosted.

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
The crankcase ventilation system pulls gas out of the engine and into the intake manifold on the passenger's side which is under vacuum most of the time. The drivers side attaches to the intake ducting in front of the throttle body then to the crankcase. You might only get oil in the drivers side with a boosted car hitting high rpm's. Just stick with the passenger side and call it a day.
Sponsored