OP
OP
wazslow

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Mine shifted fine on the first pass on 8lbs of boost when it went 9.73. As I turned up the boost is where I started having issues. I'm hoping it's low on fluid. I'll find out tonight when I check it.
I was a 1.25 quarts low after getting it up to temp and running it through the gears. Not sure if that's enough to cause any shifting issues or not.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
I was a 1.25 quarts low after getting it up to temp and running it through the gears. Not sure if that's enough to cause any shifting issues or not.
I would say yes, these trans are super picky from what I have seen and read. I need to check mine as well, i am sure mine is low too.

Sponsored

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
The 'flaring' is likely a Lund issue. I have the Whipple Gen 5 stage 2 and Lund did 2 tunes for it - 91 Octane/10psi and 108 Octane/15psi. The 1-2 flared really bad, falling on its face during the shift because it was spiking to ~8,300rpms, on both tunes. The data logs make it pretty easy to see what's going on.

Lund ensured me I had a bad transmission despite the fact the car only had about 26k miles on it, so I spent the money for a new PBH trans rated to 1,000HP and it did EXACTLY the same thing. Lund tried to tell me that trans was bad as well...

After multiple emails/complaints, and 10+ revisions of the tune, it 'almost' works properly, but they insist I am forcing them to produce a 'hack tune'. Now it shifts too early, so I'm hoping rev 12 gets it closer to what it's supposed to be. Pretty disappointing to say the least.
Lund claiming that bad performance is a mechanical issue...........never. 😁

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Lund claiming that bad performance is a mechanical issue...........never. 😁
Wait.....You mean their copy and paste canned tunes aren't perfect??

Blaspheme. :crackup:
Sponsored