Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
BMR jacking rails
Hood struts
No exhaust. I heard the Mach 1 and I do not believe it can be improved. Unique and loud, too.
Thinking of Procharger to keep the hood struts.
Almost for sure different rear end gears. Not 100% though.

I can say this, when I put a Whipple on my Bullitt, the exhaust actually got quieter in quiet mode and louder in track mode. I was completely addicted to the exhaust. Best I ever heard once the blower was on. The Whipple was simply excellent with their tune. Made 675 RWHP SAE on 91 tune with 93 in the tank. So, you Whipple guys will love it. But, got to remove the strut brace.

Thinking of putting 295s on the wider rear wheels. Love Michelin 4s tires.
Good to know on the Whipple!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
BMR jacking rails
Hood struts
No exhaust. I heard the Mach 1 and I do not believe it can be improved. Unique and loud, too.
Thinking of Procharger to keep the hood struts.
Almost for sure different rear end gears. Not 100% though.

I can say this, when I put a Whipple on my Bullitt, the exhaust actually got quieter in quiet mode and louder in track mode. I was completely addicted to the exhaust. Best I ever heard once the blower was on. The Whipple was simply excellent with their tune. Made 675 RWHP SAE on 91 tune with 93 in the tank. So, you Whipple guys will love it. But, got to remove the strut brace.

Thinking of putting 295s on the wider rear wheels. Love Michelin 4s tires.
Could you combine different engine mounts with some kind of spacers for the strut brace to clear the whipple?

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Could you combine different engine mounts with some kind of spacers for the strut brace to clear the whipple?
I looked at that. No, you really cant. I did modify a GT500 brace on my '11 Brembo to clear the Roush blower, though.
In fact you have to remove the hood liner to clear the Whipple as well. This is no problem for the Procharger. When I put the stock HO kit on my 2018 GT with the stock Procharger tune and about 5 PSI, it made 525 at the wheels. The place I took the car to dyno it said it is perfectly tuned. Only 525 he said but the way it makes power it can do low 11s or high 10s.
I have since then put different injectors, BAP, tune from PBD an it makes more power. But, almost too much. If I Procharge the Mach 1, I will use the stock HO kit. It is simple to install, allows the hood pad and strut. But you do have to remove the two little stiffeners under the grill to allow for clearance of the intercooler.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
One of the reasons I'm getting Mach 1 is that I don't want to do any mods. So just another set of wheels and tyres for the winter. Roush compressor could be nice one day but pretty sure it'll have enough power for me as is (not sure if it's compatible with euro models either). Exhaust sounds spectacular so no point changing anything there.

The rear spoiler from handling package could be tempting and wider tyres at the back after the first set wears down.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Fog lights for the holes in the grill. Just waiting to see who comes out with what. Would be nice if Ford had some sort of wiring harness already set up for that but I would doubt it.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
One of the reasons I'm getting Mach 1 is that I don't want to do any mods. So just another set of wheels and tyres for the winter. Roush compressor could be nice one day but pretty sure it'll have enough power for me as is (not sure if it's compatible with euro models either). Exhaust sounds spectacular so no point changing anything there.

The rear spoiler from handling package could be tempting and wider tyres at the back after the first set wears down.
It will for sure not sound the same in Europe due to GPF filters

Last edited:

mduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT M6 2018 Orange Fury, Mach 1 on order
Nah, but I will probably sound good enough since the 2019/2020 with GPF filters where pretty ok.
Not as without but compared to what is allowed and around us it sounds the best anyways

An Audi RS6 sounds like an old Puch Dakota today with all these filters Mazman .)

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, it'll still sound super fine. No point for me gutting active exhaust and replacing it with something illegal for questionable mild improvement (and possible emission or warranty problems). Surely can't be worse than European GT/Bullitt with GPF which sound mighty good already. It's awesome the factory is so great, V8, exhaust, nothing comes even close here.

Besides, we already know how EU Mach 1 sounds:

Gotta say I envy you guys, you get it unrestricted, more powerful, even better equipped, and for a lot less money.

In case I wasn't satisfied with the sound then possibly H pipe.

Last edited:

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
Yeah, it'll still sound super fine. No point for me gutting active exhaust and replacing it with something illegal for questionable mild improvement (and possible emission or warranty problems). Surely can't be worse than European GT/Bullitt with GPF which sound mighty good already. It's awesome the factory is so great, V8, exhaust, nothing comes even close here.

Gotta say I envy you guys, you get it unrestricted, more powerful, even better equipped, and for a lot less money.
i won't be changing a thing. i like factory OEM.

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nah, but I will probably sound good enough since the 2019/2020 with GPF filters where pretty ok.
Not as without but compared to what is allowed and around us it sounds the best anyways

An Audi RS6 sounds like an old Puch Dakota today with all these filters Mazman .)

I sorted the sound department issue with a Borla ATAK :p on mine

I would most definitely do a resonator delete.
If I do end up with a Mach 1, I might(with a small m) this time do a header swap with a tune if it is possible on the EU cars. I did not have so good luck engine wise with my last GT :D

Last edited:

mduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT M6 2018 Orange Fury, Mach 1 on order
I sorted the sound department issue with a Borla ATAK :p on mine

I would most definitely do a resonator delete.
If I do end up with a Mach 1, I might(with a small m) this time do a header swap with a tune if it is possible on the EU cars. I did not have so good luck engine wise with my last GT :D
You will receive a soundclip when my car is arriving in May Mazman =)
Hope for the best soundwise, and that you might go down the route of ordering the Mach 1 despite the heavy taxation in Sweden. =)

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Dang, still no hood struts? lol.

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white

Most of the FI kits I’m sure will fit.
The limiting factor is the fuel you can get.
Low octane will limit you to very low boost. Having said this, many people enjoy low boost as the car is more drive-able in the real world.

But you’re right. Even standard they’re enough .
Sponsored