2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering, has anybody done a mod to a Mach 1 that in retrospect they either regretted or just thought was unnecessary or not worth it? It could be anything from small to large mods. Just wondering before I mod my M1, if I should reconsider anything. Thanks for the advice guys & gals.
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Very happy with all my mods. Best part is I haven't touched the suspension because it's perfect. Suspension mods always have caused me headache in the past.
I'm strongly considering a Lund tune mainly for the A10 tuning.
Mods- Tints, PPF, Sub/amp, radar, White madness Shifter, hood struts, floor mats, oil separator, Steeda H-pipe, Airraid filter, 2nd set of dedicated all-season wheels/tires.

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Very happy with all my mods. Best part is I haven't touched the suspension because it's perfect. Suspension mods always have caused me headache in the past.
I'm strongly considering a Lund tune mainly for the A10 tuning.
Mods- Tints, PPF, Sub/amp, radar, White madness Shifter, hood struts, floor mats, oil separator, Steeda H-pipe, Airraid filter, 2nd set of dedicated all-season wheels/tires.
Thanks for your feedback. Similar to you, I have zero plans to mod the M1's suspension, or even tires nor rims.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
The Mach 1 for us will go down as the last S550 series sleeper production car. Meaning most including myself did not realize how bad ass this vehicle is. The price of the vehicle in of itself in todays stupid car prices is a deal. I would buy a GT Mustang if I planned to personalize it otherwise I would keep the mods to basic stuff and or even nothing.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
The Mach 1 for us will go down as the last S550 series sleeper production car. Meaning most including myself did not realize how bad ass this vehicle is. The price of the vehicle in of itself in todays stupid car prices is a deal. I would buy a GT Mustang if I planned to personalize it otherwise I would keep the mods to basic stuff and or even nothing.
Agreed!
Especially if you bought this car in early 21 for MSRP. My same spec is $4k more now.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Im just ready to get mine......come on July!!
Sponsored