Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Americans tend to be obese more than most countries

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Based on the weight and the hp numbers I would say the 1/4 mile times we have seen are in line? With a good set of tires and good d.a. they should be bottom 10's 130+. Can't afford one, but good times to be a car guy!

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
You don’t watch em. Your not endorsing the dude. So what is the point of this post? You seam to be taking a swipe at someone. Just not sure who?
No one in particular. It's just how the course of these YouTube discussions go around here most of the time.

/grabs popcorn

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
10 mins is the magic YouTube number for timing and picking the number of adds to monetize your vids.
Its more that 10min in the minumum, you want 10-15. It's also about the length people will watch and keep attention.

NorthernBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Jealous of what? Being known as a prick? Look at every other YT'ers. No one splits dyno videos into 2 sections. Why? Because its a DICK MOVE.
He's being smart and maximizing the value of his content as the first one with one of these cars. I'm sure you'll survive having to wait until the second video. Don't shed too many tears

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Jealous of what? Being known as a prick? Look at every other YT'ers. No one splits dyno videos into 2 sections. Why? Because its a DICK MOVE.
I don’t get it. YouTube is free.

If you were buying these videos I would understand complaining about paying twice. You are not though. You are complaining about a free service that you don’t have to use.

It’s a lot easier to tear down than to build. Think about that when you bring nothing but less to the world.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
He's being smart and maximizing the value of his content as the first one with one of these cars. I'm sure you'll survive having to wait until the second video. Don't shed too many tears
No, he's being an asshole. Like I said. End of conversation. There is a reason no one does it, because it makes them CLEARLY AN ASSHOLE.

You know the YT'ers that do well? The ones that put community first, and embrace it. Not maximize numbers. Which you can easily do while NOT being an asshole. Example? StangMode. Clickbaity, but NOT an asshole and shares info freely, also has like 10K more subscribers. Matt Maran? over 4x's the viewers.. also NOT AN ASSHOLE.

I don't care if he never releases the vid. I'm not watching any of them. But that doesn't change my point at all.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I don’t get it. YouTube is free.

If you were buying these videos I would understand complaining about paying twice. You are not though. You are complaining about a free service that you don’t have to use.

It’s a lot easier to tear down than to build. Think about that when you bring nothing but less to the world.
Because I'm not complaining about YT, I think this specific douchbag.

NorthernBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
No, he's being an asshole. Like I said. End of conversation. There is a reason no one does it, because it makes them CLEARLY AN ASSHOLE.

You know the YT'ers that do well? The ones that put community first, and embrace it. Not maximize numbers. Which you can easily do while NOT being an asshole. Example? StangMode. Clickbaity, but NOT an asshole and shares info freely, also has like 10K more subscribers. Matt Maran? over 4x's the viewers.. also NOT AN ASSHOLE.
You have some issues if you feel that offended by this guy not posting the WTQ numbers on the car. It effects you not in the slightest to have to wait one more day. He already has more subscribers than Stangmode (I like him a lot btw, nothing against him at all) because of the content he is now able to put out. If you don't like it then you can wait a couple weeks for the other YouTuber's to get their content out LOL Quit being such a baby and just enjoy the content, nobody owes you anything. If you want to do it differently than fork over the $$ and buy your own

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
You have some issues if you feel that offended by this guy not posting the WTQ numbers on the car. It effects you not in the slightest to have to wait one more day. He already has more subscribers than Stangmode (I like him a lot btw, nothing against him at all) because of the content he is now able to put out. If you don't like it then you can wait a couple weeks for the other YouTuber's to get their content out LOL Quit being such a baby and just enjoy the content, nobody owes you anything. If you want to do it differently than fork over the $$ and buy your own
Oh no. I've hated this kid for a few years now. Him splitting the video just proved my disgust for him was valid.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Come on folks, give the kid a break. Yeah, his voice is annoying and yeah, he is shooting for maximum views. That IS what nearly every YT content creator does, you know.

If you've never tried to upload content to YT yourself that isn't just an .MP4 file from your phone, i.e., you spend HOURS editing your footage which in most cases, is from multiple cameras, you may come to understand why they do what they do. If a YT'er doesn't get views, there's no point in him or her creating more content so the key is, views.

He wears me out, too, no doubt about that and if he says "guys" or "the Shelby lifestyle" one more time, I'm gonna cry. But, he does provide useful information so I suggest that we all cut him some slack.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Don't worry, Schwerin called me an asshole for saying the same thing. :crackup:
Sponsored