bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I’m not a street racer. But the roll race (left paddle) feature. Is pretty cool.

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Well.. With a front page MSN article mentioning this youtuber, he's sure to gain a few more viewers. Lottsa tears to be shed on this site.... (I don't watch youtube so I am not endorsing this dude).

/Cue pissing and moaning.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well.. With a front page MSN article mentioning this youtuber, he's sure to gain a few more viewers. Lottsa tears to be shed on this site.... (I don't watch youtube so I am not endorsing this dude).

/Cue pissing and moaning.
You don’t watch em. Your not endorsing the dude. So what is the point of this post? You seam to be taking a swipe at someone. Just not sure who?

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Roll racing, definition of no ability to drive so lemme make as much power as I can to show how cool I am. Been plenty of GT5 and Terminator owners who couldn’t drive worth a damn on the street or track. The auto is the best thing to happen for most but still people always want more power and neglect suspension and a good tire combo. So wrong about a C8 being able to outperform on the street from a dig? Sure bud.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

Spoiler 4080lbs
thank you, just wanted a #, not 10 minutes of prepubescent ramblings

Car needs to lose 1000lbs or at least 700. C8 will hand it on the street most likely.
didnt take long for the inbreds to show up eh
Roll racing, definition of no ability to drive so lemme make as much power as I can to show how cool I am. Been plenty of GT5 and Terminator owners who couldn’t drive worth a damn on the street or track. The auto is the best thing to happen for most but still people always want more power and neglect suspension and a good tire combo. So wrong about a C8 being able to outperform on the street from a dig? Sure bud.
wrong on all accounts lol.

hey everyone this guys got a tuned and tire GT, he runs dee's street doe. digs or nuthin brah, stoplight to stopight is where its at. rolls are for bakeries

Sponsored
OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
C8 will most likely beat the GT500 0-60 after that the GT500 will blow by the C8.

I will say that if the C8 does 0-60 in 3 seconds flat in the street that will be very impressive.

NorthernBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Trap speed never lies!
Remember that trap speed is on Michelin PS4S street tires that are designed for a road course.

NorthernBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It's a dick, clearly for clicks move. There is a reason others don't do it. It points you out as a view pandering asshole.
Jealousy is a hell of drug. Cheer up

Droopy1592

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damien
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
thank you, just wanted a #, not 10 minutes of prepubescent ramblings

didnt take long for the inbreds to show up eh

wrong on all accounts lol.

hey everyone this guys got a tuned and tire GT, he runs dee's street doe. digs or nuthin brah, stoplight to stopight is where its at. rolls are for bakeries
10 mins is the magic YouTube number for timing and picking the number of adds to monetize your vids.
Sponsored