2018 Ecoboost PP
Lol
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
we’ve sold hundreds of tuners for BMW’s, Audi’s etc. and have recently started selling tuners for Eco Mustangs
So it's mainly a Eurotrash tuner who just got into the Mustang world.

Yeah, no thank you. Plenty of well respected Ecoboost tuners that specialize in this car rather than someone who's taking a crack at it.

can be removed for warranty work with no trace
You're going to be in for helluva suprise when you take your Eurotuned car to a dealer for engine/transmission warranty work if you think the dealer won't know you tuned your car.

there is at least one other member on this board using this tuner on his Mustang successfully, and no I’m not here to argue with anyone
Wooow, 1 whole example of a member who tuned their car with the JB4.

Last edited:

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Ignorance is bliss
Much like you thinking you can tune your engine, then walk into a Ford dealer with a blown engine/transmission and think they are going to warranty it just because your "tooner" said it doesn't show up on their system as being tuned. :crackup:

Coyote Chase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2010/2018 Mustang
Before making any mods to my Mustang... I priced a new motor and asked myself, "is this mod worth it?"
It took me (2) years to say yes... And I still haven't told my Wife... lol

StealthStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Ecoboost (NX2)

Sponsored

Black9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Just from most of your reply’s tells me you haven’t bothered to go to Burger tuning,that’s fine, I’ve been using his product for over a year without a glitch, if I decide to go to a bigger turbo then I’ll get a pro tune, oh and by the way I am way out of warranty, it was never a concern of mine , I was just responding to the OP , suggesting another option to look into ( and no , the JB4 is not chip my car) to suggest that it is without going to Burger when it takes a couple of minutes is really kinda lazy

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Just from most of your reply’s tells me you haven’t bothered to go to Burger tuning,that’s fine, I’ve been using his product for over a year without a glitch, if I decide to go to a bigger turbo then I’ll get a pro tune, oh and by the way I am way out of warranty, it was never a concern of mine , I was just responding to the OP , suggesting another option to look into ( and no , the JB4 is not chip my car) to suggest that it is without going to Burger when it takes a couple of minutes is really kinda lazy
the jb4 isn’t a good option when the Accessport is on this platform. You need a pro tune either, order a flash tune from a respected tuner and your fine.
Sponsored