Sponsored

Exhaust Note Video List - Summarized in First Post

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Phone in the cupholder just capturing some of the sound crusing around with some close to WOT. ARH 1 7/8ths no cats direct connect to corsa extreme. Maybe I'll get the gopro on one of these days.

[ame]
Sponsored

CJ4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base 6MT
What are some of the deepest sounding exhausts? The Solo sounded pretty good, just looking to see if there are any alternatives.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Man, I've been wanting to hear these mufflers with headers for a while, thank you!

How is the sound in the car while driving?

While driving its perfect, sounds near stock if I want them to or obviously modified with the stab of the pedal.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
What are some of the deepest sounding exhausts? The Solo sounded pretty good, just looking to see if there are any alternatives.
Some have described our systems as being among the deepest exhausts available. Its hard to get a true idea of the sound through a youtube video, but anyone who has heard our Competition in person will likely agree!

Sponsored

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
I sold my axlebacks last week and the replacements wont be here till later this week. Rather than miss out on the last of the good driving weather, as well as the last couple track days, I tossed some hangers in to hold the stock resonator in tight and have been driving it since. Its pretty loud BUT not that bad at all. Cold starts are really loud but otherwise its actually kinda fun. Around town its loud enough to notice and when you go WOT it really wakes up. Doesnt sound too bad other than the fact that it reverberates everything in the interior due to where the pipe is cut off. Some turndowns might help, pipes to the bumper would be better. Its only temporary but fun for the time!

[ame]

Matt

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Some have described our systems as being among the deepest exhausts available. Its hard to get a true idea of the sound through a youtube video, but anyone who has heard our Competition in person will likely agree!
I would go a Comp cat-back in a heartbeat but have heard too many drone complaints...Some can handle a bit of drone some hate it. I hate it, but I guess thats the downside of such a deep tone or note.

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
How much louder than stock would you say the Street is? I've heard a few comments about some drone even with the Street version which is making me a little hesitant.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
How much louder than stock would you say the Street is? I've heard a few comments about some drone even with the Street version which is making me a little hesitant.
The Street catback is just a step louder than stock (<95db tested per CA law), and has no drone on cars with otherwise factory exhaust components!

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Coated Kooks 1 7/8 headers with green cats and stock resonator and mufflers.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]LQnnu4OcFZo[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

Hyland33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Borla Touring Catback on the Dyno

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]jR8ObQMgQ_4[/MEDIA]"]

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Sounds awesome Hyland33.....nice Borla growl and not obnoxious.

Hyland33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Yeah it's perfect if you ask me. And if I ever wanted it louder I could just swap out the mufflers. I'd definitely keep the resonator though

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Yeah it's perfect if you ask me. And if I ever wanted it louder I could just swap out the mufflers. I'd definitely keep the resonator though
Yeah I think the resi is the key to keeping it all under control.
Sponsored