12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Did you check if the dealer put your order into the system right away? Some users on here had an extra 2 month wait due to dealer not putting the order in!
Yeah he put the order through the next day - I watched him load it into the computer! Even with that done it sounds like the process is hugely variable at each step. It's going to be a looong year or so.

I almost order the same spec as you but wasn't sure what lightning blue would look like.
Sponsored

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah baby! Mine just got received at the Terminal! So that's 22 days from Flat Rock to Baltimore.
Btw if you click on your VIN on the W&W tracking page it gives you all sorts of data. Mine says it's going on the Tiger with an ETD of 4/9. and ETA in Freo of 14/10 which is a month earlier than suggested by the dealer. I notice it also says; Quantity 12. probably meaning 12 cars for Freo?

Last edited:

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
Condition report from PrixCar. Not sure how great an inspection this was if they managed to find a spare tyre on my GT :shrug:
image.jpg

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Condition report from PrixCar. Not sure how great an inspection this was if they managed to find a spare tyre on my GT :shrug:
Cool, how did you get that report.

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
Once delivered it had this little symbol on the end and it opens a condition report.
image.jpeg

Sponsored

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeh I wouldnt take that report seriously. My report was exactly the same and I had a few issues that were fairly obvious not get noted on it.

SteamPlane

Car, beer & whisky nerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Convertible
I think the thing with the PrixCar reports, is they are looking for things they could be held accountable for. Panel gaps, paint bubbles, etc. - not them. Just scratches and dents I would think.

spronston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
:D Woo Hoo!
My window sticker finally popped up. Blend date of 2 September.

FPV GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY GT
On my report sheet too.
Going to love the look on the faces of the dealers when I show them the report, and ask where the spare has gone.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sponsored

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just went through a big envelope of stuff that came with our car. Found the original window sticker and a bunch of other stickers that would of been on the car from factory completely intact :first:

Also found what is called a "Vehicle Exceptions Worksheet" that was filled in at Baltimore. In the comments box it has "Dirty" hand written on it, no other comments. Possibly the car was that dirty Prix-Car couldn't see any of the stains or scratches on our car and marked it as Good?

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Its nearly....NEARLY laughable getting this email today when my car was built 5 weeks ago

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Congrats.:thumbsup:
Looks like you will be on the Talisman (departing 17th of Sept from Baltimore) with mine if your lucky.
He will be pushing it considering mine was built 5 weeks ago and still hasnt reached Baltimore.....:eyebulge:

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
Its nearly....NEARLY laughable getting this email today when my car was built 5 weeks ago
Is it just me or is the excitement is building Mustang lowered?

They should entitle the email "Frustration is Building".
Sponsored