marto.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty/Marto
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT
Yep that'll be it! Two PERFECT PONY'S coming our way soon:cheers:
Three PERFECT PONIES*. Mine has been sitting at the docks for nearly 2 weeks so when both of your stangs arrive we can all 'boat pool' haha.

Where are you going at the end of October? I'm going to LA/Vegas at the end of October for 2 weeks, so HOPEFULLY I get mine just before I go away. I have a line up of people ready to take delivery for me should I not be available :D.

If I make the Tiger it should be fine, arriving in Brisbane early Oct, but if it's the Talisman I will be overseas by the time it's ready for delivery.
Sponsored

Mal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mal
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT manual on order
Have VIN number & window sticker, but what number do I use on the WWL track & trace webb site to find my car

PG68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Fastback 6speed
Have VIN number & window sticker, but what number do I use on the WWL track & trace webb site to find my car
Your VIN, Leave the last 4-5 numbers off if you are having trouble.
"No Records founds" = keep trying each day / week

Last edited:
Reactions: Mal

FordGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Three PERFECT PONIES*. Mine has been sitting at the docks for nearly 2 weeks so when both of your stangs arrive we can all 'boat pool' haha.

Where are you going at the end of October? I'm going to LA/Vegas at the end of October for 2 weeks, so HOPEFULLY I get mine just before I go away. I have a line up of people ready to take delivery for me should I not be available :D.

If I make the Tiger it should be fine, arriving in Brisbane early Oct, but if it's the Talisman I will be overseas by the time it's ready for delivery.
Three sounds good to me! and I WILL read my posts before I hit submit:doh:
If I can't get out of it I will be in China. I think you have the better deal, LA/Vegas, plus Brisbane arrival is sooo much faster than Adelaide. We get to suffer the extra time of Melbourne off load then truck to Adelaide. Another one or two week unknown right at the end!!!!:mad:

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Do these belong to anyone?....

Attachments

Sponsored

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
Here's something a bit weird. I have a blend date of 12/08 (in Australian way of writing dates), although it says a build date of 23/08 on Ford ETIS. I am guessing car wasn't finished before they went on leave for a week? (read elsewhere that there was an intervening vacation).

Anyone else had such a variation between the blend date and build date?

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly .....NO.....:shrug::(
Yeah bummer. me too man. Must be damn close though. Mine was on the train on the 8th so.... I'm trying to drive my GS very little now so it's not such a big come down in performance when i get the stang.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
My VIN ends in 5741 so seeing what numbers are before and after....seems to be all over the place but then again the whole process has been :)

PG68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Fastback 6speed
Here's something a bit weird. I have a blend date of 12/08 (in Australian way of writing dates), although it says a build date of 23/08 on Ford ETIS. I am guessing car wasn't finished before they went on leave for a week? (read elsewhere that there was an intervening vacation).

Anyone else had such a variation between the blend date and build date?
Hey MC, I have the exact same blend date on my window sticker also 12/08, but Etis showed my build as- 24/08/2016.

Maybe we didn't get "Friday cars" after all :)

Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Hey MC, I have the exact same blend date on my window sticker also 12/08, but Etis showed my build as- 24/08/2016.

Even worse...They started Friday had a big weekend then tried to remember on monday where they were up too....:eyebulge::eyebulge:

Don't worry I'm just jealous...:frusty:

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October

Yay! :cheers: Wish they could have delayed building mine to the 25th as that was my birthday.

Looks like this was due to a vacation or something.

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My VIN ends in 5741 so seeing what numbers are before and after....seems to be all over the place but then again the whole process has been :)
Oh yes, of course consecutive VIN's is unfortunately an impossibility in car production.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic Grey
All VINs with 1FA6P8CF0H522---- should almost have been completed.
VINs with 1FA6P8CF0H523---- will start this week.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
:headbonk::frusty::headbonk::mad:So Ford Australia send me this so built 25/07/16 and might get on a ship in another 2-3 weeks ...WTF !!! lets hope they're wrong...

Sponsored