Sponsored

ETIS and Window Sticker Process

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic Grey
:headbonk::frusty::headbonk::mad:So Ford Australia send me this so built 25/07/16 and might get on a ship in another 2-3 weeks ...WTF !!! lets hope they're wrong...

I feel your pain mate..:paddle:
Least yours is on the way to Docks.
Mines still deciding whether to get built?
Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang

FordGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
:headbonk::frusty::headbonk::mad:So Ford Australia send me this so built 25/07/16 and might get on a ship in another 2-3 weeks ...WTF !!! lets hope they're wrong...

So mine was built the week before yours didn't go away for stripes and I'm hoping to get on the same boat with you!!! and you're complaining!!!! I've just been reading our past posts and something is urging me to add that "I had to get up at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed etc.":lol:If I don't laugh.........! We could still get on Tiger, some past Ponies have made that quick a turn around. Otherwise if it's Talisman and the Pony gets here while I'm overseas after waiting this long Nooooooo:frusty::headbonk::mad::rant:Sorry all I'm better now!!
Thanks

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
So mine was built the week before yours didn't go away for stripes and I'm hoping to get on the same boat with you!!! and you're complaining!!!! I've just been reading our past posts and something is urging me to add that "I had to get up at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed etc.":lol:If I don't laugh.........! We could still get on Tiger, some past Ponies have made that quick a turn around. Otherwise if it's Talisman and the Pony gets here while I'm overseas after waiting this long Nooooooo:frusty::headbonk::mad::rant:Sorry all I'm better now!!
Thanks
I REALLY am hoping we make the Tiger, if we don't then Perth delivery with be 28th of Oct the 2 weeks to the dealer so mid November delivery off a July 15 Order is ridiculous....

But not like we can do anything about it :doh: just suck it up and prey to the V8 gods for a Tiger loading.

Shevs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Fastback GT Manual Race Red
Last edited:

Sponsored

marto.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty/Marto
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT
Certainly a bit inconsistent with the build to boat ratio.

Mine has been at the docks since the 14th and built well after you guys (5th Aug). I'm hoping I make the Tiger because for some reason I didn't get loaded with others on the last boat. But I feel for you. All you can do is wait, no point getting too upset, they will be here soon :).

kiwipony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual Grabber Blue
YES Received at port 29th August, booked on Tiger. ETA 30th Sep :clap2::clap2:

kiwipony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual Grabber Blue
Fingers crossed 4 u chaps that we are ship mates on Tiger!

Azairious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 SSZ Ute (current), 2017 Race Red GT (Current)
Well I finally got the specs in etis and a build date of the 25th Aug. Almost a month after the blend date of the 29th July. However I noticed that it said "less tire inflation monitoring system" or something along those lines. Anyone else built this batch have the same thing?

Edit: Nevermind saw up further in the list it did say tire pressure sensors. So I'm assuming one beeps and the other interfaces with the ice system. Eh I dunno.

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
YES Received at port 29th August, booked on Tiger. ETA 30th Sep :clap2::clap2:
How are you getting it so quick man? 6 months is incredible :clap2:

Sponsored

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
Well I finally got the specs in etis and a build date of the 25th Aug. Almost a month after the blend date of the 29th July. However I noticed that it said "less tire inflation monitoring system" or something along those lines. Anyone else built this batch have the same thing?

Edit: Nevermind saw up further in the list it did say tire pressure sensors. So I'm assuming one beeps and the other interfaces with the ice system. Eh I dunno.
Mine built on the 23rd. Mine says "With Tyre Pressure Sensors" but "Less Tyre Inflation Monitor". WTF??

And yours was built on my birthday. We should swap cars :). I missed out by 2 days.

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
The wait list in NZ is much shorter than Oz.
Nice to see someone who ordered around the same time as me! Interesting to see how we each progress in the waiting process

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Nice to see someone who ordered around the same time as me! Interesting to see how we each progress in the waiting process
Yeah, I'm sure it will vary wildly! The trick will be whether the build date is allocated for before or after Job One for MY18 and therefore whether we receive a MY17 or MY18.

Sturty91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Yeah, I'm sure it will vary wildly! The trick will be whether the build date is allocated for before or after Job One for MY18 and therefore whether we receive a MY17 or MY18.
Did you check if the dealer put your order into the system right away? Some users on here had an extra 2 month wait due to dealer not putting the order in!
Sponsored