Eruption green?

Rambosupreme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rahmbo
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2019 Bullitt, Mazda CX9
Wife is thinking of changing our Bronco order from Cactus Gray to this one. I am trying hard to convince her not to. Heheh..I just want one green vehicle in the garage. :crackup:
Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Wife is thinking of changing our Bronco order from Cactus Gray to this one. I am trying hard to convince her not to. Heheh..I just want one green vehicle in the garage. :crackup:
It's always advisable not to have two similar but not the same colored cars next to each other. You will always favor one tint over the other, making the other car less desirable. Tell her that.

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 GT/CS Mustang, 1969 Mustang
Jury seems out since it looks different depending on the pics but Eruption Green appears a bit lighter and more akin to the original Highland Green than the modern Dark Highland Green unique to the Bullitt Mustangs. Conversely, in some of the more saturated pics released by Ford, Eruption Green looks rather bright.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Very similar to my old 95 mustang, Deep Forest Green.

IMG_20180506_152446.jpg

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I doubt that. If anything Deep Forest Green looks more like Dark Highland Green than like Eruption Green.
I doubt that. If anything Deep Forest Green looks more like Eruption Green than like Dark Highland Green.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
You guys crack me up, i def had a chuckle!

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Was a little disappointed to see it, I liked how the dark green color was something retro and unique to the bullitt.
Indeed, it's disappointing, but not unexpected. They've already mocked the Mustang name and logo by putting them on a hideous, repulsive vacuum cleaner with windscreen wipers. Reusing a colour is nothing by comparison.

I find its name unfortunate. I'm sure they intended to associate it with a volcano, but the first thing that springs to my mind is a skin rash. :blush:
Sponsored