Sponsored

Red and Green

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I admit it, anything red against DHG makes me crazy, it may be because I'm red/green color blind, donno. Today I removed the red reflectors on the rear, and replaced them with dark smoked lens with LED lighting. To my eye, these look much better than the red reflectors against a DHG field. Available through a Mustang6G.com sponsor, they are easy to install once you get under the car, or in my case, get it on a lift. I'm adding Steeda full length jacking rails, Steeda clutch spring and starting work on the calipers, so it was easier to put it on the lift once. I think the marker lights could be installed from the under the car w/o jacking or a lift.

FG7XXPhh.jpg

3TtxuoTh.jpg

pPLPr69h.jpg
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Need to add to the Steeda jacking rails & make it into a Steve McQueen Edition Steeda Mustang!

We can help :)

OP
OP
aileron

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Need to add to the Steeda jacking rails & make it into a Steve McQueen Edition Steeda Mustang!

We can help :)
I'm waiting patiently for you or HRE to release the 20" Steve McQueen edition wheels! It snowed today, so next order of business is get a set of winter rubber on my new toy. The clutch spring made a big difference in clutch fidelity, but the light snow slowed me down a bit with Michi PS4 tires.

Bedista

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Mustang Bullitt K-3298
I admit it, anything red against DHG makes me crazy, it may be because I'm red/green color blind, donno. Today I removed the red reflectors on the rear, and replaced them with dark smoked lens with LED lighting. To my eye, these look much better than the red reflectors against a DHG field. Available through a Mustang6G.com sponsor, they are easy to install once you get under the car, or in my case, get it on a lift. I'm adding Steeda full length jacking rails, Steeda clutch spring and starting work on the calipers, so it was easier to put it on the lift once. I think the marker lights could be installed from the under the car w/o jacking or a lift.

FG7XXPhh.jpg

3TtxuoTh.jpg

pPLPr69h.jpg
Please post pics of the calipers once done, curious to see how silver calipers will blend with the overall look Thanks

OP
OP
aileron

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
I have a new set of calipers powder coated silver with the "brembo" logo in black ready to install, I just haven't had desire to heat up my shop and get the Bullitt on the lift - it's seeming like winter already in Montana :rain: The Hakkapelita snow tires and wheels are on though; fit is great and the car does okay in 3-4" of snow.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I did the side marker lights on a couple previous Mustangs, they're definitely doable on the garage floor. I'm keeping the red reflectors on my Bullitt though, simply because the movie car had them there as well (the new addition for 68) and I'm goofy like that lol. The smoked lights look great on yours though!