GoranRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Goran
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Race Red EcoBoost Premium
What's going on Mustang6G Forum!

I hope everyone's New Year has started off well. - Mine started off just dandy, with me purchasing my new Race Red 2018 Ecoboost Mustang!

Anyways... I'm looking for things to decorate the Mustang! - I don't want to do any engine mods... (maybe a small intake/intercooler and that's it!) BUT I do want to make my car Incredibly Beautiful!

I've already purchased a full underbody lighting kit for the car. - Now It's time for the lips, fenders, spoiler, possible add-ons, and so on.

My thing is... I don't want to have an Aggressive Look?... I don't.. think I do?
My vision is of a more elegant look. - More Unique and Outstanding.. something to place the eyes on when driven by!

Well, after searching online, I can't seem to find (I know right.. with so many mustangs, I still can't..) any elegant looks for a mustang? - Or maybe I'm not searching in the right place.

So, I'd love some help with you guys either;

a) Straight-up Recommending to me some elegant add-ons I might like
b) Just showing me a place to find pictures of Elegant Mustang Builds
c) Showing me your build? Or Just pictures of different awesome looks!

//

Question of the day:
(whenever you read this)
What do you think is the MAIN Mustang Add-On that makes a mustang deemed as "aggressive"?

Question of the... week:
(the week you read this)
How to make a Mustang look elegant? Hahaha...

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Qotd = exhaust. Or maybe a front splitter w/ support rods.

Qotw = wheels. PP wheels in nickel luster or similar color.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
There's over 2300 pages of stuff on the "what did you do to your S550 today?" thread. There's also plenty of bling available from the mod suppliers.
IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_1077.jpg

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
People's definitions of those adjectives will vary wildly so echoing above, your best bet is to probably look into builds on the thread here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...50-mustang-today.11109/page-2344#post-2758117

Then I would check out some of the videos on from the SEMA shows of years past and see if anything catches your eye. After that, it's pretty much on you. You'll need to shop around for exterior mods that you think you'll like. Nobody knows what you really want on your car except you.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
For Elegant, try to find the Olive S550 thread, looks pretty nice to me at least.

Sponsored

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Since you already purchased full underbody lighting, why not continue that theme and light the entire SOB up! I'd go ahead and order lighting for behind the grills, inside the wheel wells, around the exhaust tips, and maybe even some light up valve stem caps. Then Id finish it up with some hella flush wheels with stretched tires and make sure to add some extreme camber for the wow effect! A really tall airplane spoiler will have people thinking you are a true racecar driver so you should just go ahead and order that as well.

I feel if you take my advise you'll be the talk of any car show you enter.

*EDIT* Ecoboosts sound really great with straight pipes, so head on over to your local Midas and have them hack the mufflers off.

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
Properly lowered (not stance nation nonsense) with wider wheels using the proper backspacing to push the tires to the edge of the fenders would look just right.

Something like this;

375517-1-2015-mustang-ford-eibach-lowering-springs-project6gr-other-black.jpg

I personally wouldn't do anything that would require you to cut or drill into your car

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Answer: Google it.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I wouldn't call mine "elegant" but I get lots of strangers telling me it's beautiful.

49069805823_feacb45755_b.jpg

48724616792_c164c1ab4d_b.jpg

I think it looks more aggressive from this angle:
48806621581_ce7918eca9_b.jpg

48476149546_f2505c2efb_b.jpg

Sponsored

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
Since you already purchased full underbody lighting, why not continue that theme and light the entire SOB up! I'd go ahead and order lighting for behind the grills, inside the wheel wells, around the exhaust tips, and maybe even some light up valve stem caps. Then Id finish it up with some hella flush wheels with stretched tires and make sure to add some extreme camber for the wow effect! A really tall airplane spoiler will have people thinking you are a true racecar driver so you should just go ahead and order that as well.

*EDIT* Ecoboosts sound really great with straight pipes, so head on over to your local Midas and have them hack the mufflers off.
lol I'm hoping OP is just the most elaborate troll this forum has seen.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Looks are subjective but as a general rule first research
1. lowering springs/coilovers/airbags
2. wheels
3. Wing
4. Grille, rear decklid, badges.

After that everything else is just extra stuff and only you can determine whats right for your car.

Some may do tail lights. Vinyl, etc.

My car is pretty much a stock 2016 pp GT only things i added were a howler badge, 2018 decklid swap, plastidip the stock emblems black and I'm about to put a wing on it. These cars look,amazing stock

OP
OP

GoranRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Goran
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Race Red EcoBoost Premium
There's over 2300 pages of stuff on the "what did you do to your S550 today?" thread. There's also plenty of bling available from the mod suppliers.
IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_1077.jpg
I'm on it, thank you!

People's definitions of those adjectives will vary wildly so echoing above, your best bet is to probably look into builds on the thread here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...50-mustang-today.11109/page-2344#post-2758117

Then I would check out some of the videos on from the SEMA shows of years past and see if anything catches your eye. After that, it's pretty much on you. You'll need to shop around for exterior mods that you think you'll like. Nobody knows what you really want on your car except you.
Exactly what I need to take a look at! Thank youu

For Elegant, try to find the Olive S550 thread, looks pretty nice to me at least.
On it!!! Thank you!

I wouldn't call mine "elegant" but I get lots of strangers telling me it's beautiful.

49069805823_feacb45755_b.jpg

48724616792_c164c1ab4d_b.jpg

I think it looks more aggressive from this angle:
48806621581_ce7918eca9_b.jpg

48476149546_f2505c2efb_b.jpg
That is truly gorgeous... seriously!

lol I'm hoping OP is just the most elaborate troll this forum has seen.
Uhm... not sure exactly what makes me a troll... but okay.

myboostedgst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium

No you got it all wrong.

Just pick from the same 5 sets of wheels every mustang guy chooses. Buy a MMD V spoiler, get the APR splitter with support rods and howler badge.