Sponsored

Ebay Headers

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Yeah and I guess the thing is these engines don't move around so much like they did in old cars.
Sponsored

Dweisman429

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The 2M Fab headers showed up yesterday. As mentioned before, the box was crap. It's not much short of a miracle that some of the parts didn't fall out.

But beside the junk cardboard, the headers and pipes do look to be fairly nice. The tig welds look relatively decent...not a beautiful stack of tiny dimes, but really decent.

I thought I had read that although the headers were stainless, the connection pipes were going to be aluminized or whatever, but all of the kit is stainless.

So now I wait until I have enough time to get it in the air and start putting the parts to it.
7106.jpeg

Stolen 98

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XL
I paid to have mine installed....took my installer 3-4hrs to knock it out. He re-used all the factory studs and said they fit just as well as stainless works. So far so good!

Dweisman429

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got my 2m Fab headers installed. It was a long day of work to get it there.

I ended up being able to reuse all but one of the factory studs so I was happy about that.

It is a very tight fit getting them in there. If the studs would be half inch shorter it would have been much easier.
Also, if the flanges would have been slotted top and bottom, that would also have been very helpful.

The issues I had with install was some of the holes on the flanges were very tight against the studs. A little work with a die grinder and they went on.
Also the size of them along with the length of the studs just made getting them up there tough.
It's also very tough to get in to turn the nuts. Not as though any of that should come as a surprise...but it is a pain.

Finally, I didn't have enough pipe to connect them to my Corsa double x pipe. I ha hoped I would have been good with the extra piping that came with the headers, and maybe with some cat backs it would, but just not mine.

Now that they are installed, they are LOUD. I am thinking about adding resonators, but it's going to be tough because of that Corsa double x. Just have to see what I can do with it.

For the good...obviously the price. They look good too. Clearance is good as well. I did not have to do any custom clearance work near the steering shaft.

Over all I'm very happy with these headers. Good price for a good looking part

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
I tried to word that mine ran short and would need a reducer or a straight 3” depending on catback.

I added moresso spirals to my mbrp. It helped a lot. I think the vibrants flow better but don’t quiet them down as much. I ended up putting on my stock Cat back. Cold starts on e85 we’re brutal. I lost 4whp from 3” mbrp to stock.

Sponsored

Bal2de

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt
My 2m set got delivered today. Install next week on my 2019 gt..... I'll follow up.

Mating the catless set to my OEM catback with h pipe resonator delete & OEM active muffler.. hopefully neighbors for murder me leaving for work at 5am in quiet mode....

OneFordGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
Does anyone have a photo of how the O2’s are angled? Seem like an incredible deal.

NatJoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
O2’s fit great. No pictures handy. I am searching some post but will most likely create a new thread asking for some opinions on sound level. Wanting to remove the 2.25 reducers but welding in some pipe, but feel these will be too loud without adding some additional resonators to my awe system as it has no mufflers. Wondering if going that route makes sense or if I should just sell the awe unmodified and go with stainless works. Assuming it will bolt right up as this is a knockoff of their design.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
On ebay they are 460 plus now? Plus sellers with not good feedback.

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
The 2M Fab headers showed up yesterday. As mentioned before, the box was crap. It's not much short of a miracle that some of the parts didn't fall out.

But beside the junk cardboard, the headers and pipes do look to be fairly nice. The tig welds look relatively decent...not a beautiful stack of tiny dimes, but really decent.

I thought I had read that although the headers were stainless, the connection pipes were going to be aluminized or whatever, but all of the kit is stainless.

So now I wait until I have enough time to get it in the air and start putting the parts to it.
7106.jpeg
2m feedback = great!!!!

Sponsored

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
My 2m set got delivered today. Install next week on my 2019 gt..... I'll follow up.

Mating the catless set to my OEM catback with h pipe resonator delete & OEM active muffler.. hopefully neighbors for murder me leaving for work at 5am in quiet mode....
You have some photo's of the installation???

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
Mine showed up in 2 weeks not 2 months even though Ebay said it would be 2 months. Slated to be installed next weekend.

Do we need to remove all the studs to get these up there?

NatJoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
I didn't remove any studs, but I did jack up the motor during install. My supercharger install uses lowered motor mounts and everything fit well.

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
did you hoist it up or just jack up from the tranny?

NatJoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Hoist if available...having all the room possible is only going to make it easier...doing it on the ground I could certainly imagine it being way harder. I’m spoiled, me and a couple buddy's have lifts.
Sponsored