Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Crazy people out there...
What's it called? Side Showing I think? The AIDS of the automotive hobby world. Frankly I laugh my ass off when they run over there friends, cause I know there gonna lose their licence for a very long time.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Lol, why is this usually V6 Mustangs? Not that I have any issue with them, but it really seems like the people who buy them all do this stuff. Honestly though, as someone who used to live in Canada, they are NOT lenient when it comes to driving offenses. This dude probably won't even be able to afford to drive again for years. Insurance alone when you're young is already rough, but with the kind of tickets he's going to get? Not happening.

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
He got nailed with a stunt driving charge. Lost license for 7 days, car impounded for 7 days. He will appear in court. He should have been charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and get him prison time. Crap like that in a public area like yong st. In TO is just plain dangerous and criminal.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
What's it called? Side Showing I think? The AIDS of the automotive hobby world. Frankly I laugh my ass off when they run over there friends, cause I know there gonna lose their licence for a very long time.

Ditto ....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
The TTC, Uber and GO will be his only means of transport for a long time. At least six years.

For those who aren’t familiar with the area I live 30mins from here. It’s a very congested intersection.

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol, why is this usually V6 Mustangs? Not that I have any issue with them, but it really seems like the people who buy them all do this stuff. Honestly though, as someone who used to live in Canada, they are NOT lenient when it comes to driving offenses. This dude probably won't even be able to afford to drive again for years. Insurance alone when you're young is already rough, but with the kind of tickets he's going to get? Not happening.
Funny I test drove a v6 when pricing out dealers back in 2017. It was all they had in inventory and the sales guy asked so I said what the hell sure I’ll take it out.

It was a used 2015 and felt so beat up with an exhaust similar to this one. Struts gone, assuming only lowering springs and Black too... Almost made me buy a Camaro it was the first S550 I had driven. Till I went elsewhere and drove a GT and quickly changed my mind.

No offence to V6 guys. Any car can be driven hard!

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
How about arresting his buddies as accomplices? I'm pretty sure there is an offence for using your car to block off an intersection to allow your dumb-ass friend to do doughnuts. Everyone involved are complete douche-bags.

OP
OP
Monopoly

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I love it. Dude got busted. I hope he loses his license for a month or more. What a moron.
Same with the moron at the beginning of the video laughing and smiling. You look like a dick.

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
likely 5-10k in fines as well for that dude

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
He's in court today.

He has been charged with dangerous operation of a conveyance, mischief endangering life, flight while pursued by a peace officer, drive motor vehicle on a highway while performing a stunt, and careless driving.

My guess is that no insurance company is going to touch him so he wont' be driving anytime soon. The kid is 21 years old for reference.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
flight while pursued by a peace officer,
Ohhhh he's fucked haha. No insurance ever unless his mommy insures it. Post his pic if there is one. I'm in a meme mood.
Sponsored