Sponsored

Bunch of kids shut down a FREEWAY in Dallas to do donuts...

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I'm not upset. You be you and believe what you want. But like I said before...if someone gets hurt then it changes everything.

simple example. One of my kids throws a football in the house and it missed the tv...hits the wall...lands on the ground. Ok....bad decision yes. I say you better take it outside so you don't break the TV. Do I ground them? get out the belt? cause they almost hit the tv? Do they go to jail? Get a criminal record?

Rewind a bit....they do hit the TV and damage is done. Now they get a hefty punishment. Different story.

The problem is we send people to jail for this...and it's possible they could get charged with reckless endangerment for being kids. Sure if they hurt people then yes...charge them with everything. But for holding people up? They dont need to go to jail for that.

but this is just my opinion. I don't expect anyone to change their minds. And I'm not looking for an argument or to upset anyone. Again, you be you buddy.
By doing nothing when they missed the TV could also mean that it happens again and the TV could get hit the next time though. Same punishment for hitting or missing the TV? Of course not. But throwing the football in the house needs something so it doesn't happen again.

I don't think this works. How many times have you gotten a speeding ticket? Of everyone who has gotten one...who has been speeding again? basically 99.9999999999%?

Laws don't stop people from breaking them. It just creates labels and a burden on our taxes. Everyone breaks the law at some point. Unless people or property is destroyed..............meh
I bet if we lost driving privileges for a week for speeding, there would be a lot less of it. Thankfully things aren't THAT crazy lol.
Sponsored

NDALLAS40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
About 5 or 6 years ago, a huge group of young morons used a 4 lane wide moving roadblock to shut down US 75 near Mockingbird in North Dallas. It was well planned out, using pickup trucks to hold back traffic while about 50 motorcyclists did donuts and roasted tires on the freeway for 30 minutes. Cops couldn't get to the scene of the action due to gridlock in both directions. It was on a Saturday in broad daylight. The video went viral until it was removed by FB and YT.

Pcullens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2018 EcoBoost Convertible
Somebody earlier mentioned this would happen in a garage. One of the same jacka$$es from this video drifted up three stories at Northpark mall about 2 months ago and killed a guy. Just buying something nice for his wife and some teenager sandwiches him between a charger and the wall. There’s no place for this behavior.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Didn’t watch or read comments but I can only image what occurred. There’s not time nor place to be doing this. One of them or someone could get hurt and /or be traveling for a medical emergency. And then trapped while this durp occurs. I don’t care who you are, what you drive, or you’re age. Cars involved should be chop shopped by the offenders themselves and thrown into the trash. It’d only take 1 time to set that example.

Sponsored

Pcullens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Didn’t watch or read comments but I can only image what occurred. There’s not time nor place to be doing this. One of them or someone could get hurt and /or be traveling for a medical emergency. And then trapped while this durp occurs. I don’t care who you are, what you drive, or you’re age. Cars involved should be chop shopped by the offenders themselves and thrown into the trash. It’d only take 1 time to set that example.
Well, here’s the deal. It’s all fun and games till someone gets hurt. This behavior is selfish. Like the jacka$$ driving 120 down sublett road at .19 that killed my 17 year old son. And then I have to be the adult and not rip his fuc$ing throat out so I can be here for my other kids. I won’t lie, I’d have no remorse for doing that. I’m just not going to Huntsville.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Well, here’s the deal. It’s all fun and games till someone gets hurt. This behavior is selfish. Like the jacka$$ driving 120 down sublett road at .19 that killed my 17 year old son. And then I have to be the adult and not rip his fuc$ing throat out so I can be here for my other kids. I won’t lie, I’d have no remorse for doing that. I’m just not going to Huntsville.
I am sorry to hear about your son.

Pcullens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man. It’s like a bad knee from football. Always hurts, you learn to live with it.
Sponsored