Sponsored

Do not panic. Do not close this thread

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
Wait did you seriously just imply everyone here is uneducated but then post a link to wikipedia to prove a point? sheesh
Sponsored

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Wow YRT, your posts reflect everything that you are complaining from others. It is going to be hard for people to take you seriously & respond respectfully when you post in this manner. Most people consider posting such a controversial subject & then over reacting & attacking others as trolling. If trolling is not your intent, then you should be open-minded and listen to others' points of view in this discussion.

If you're only trying to troll people, your skills need some work; you post more like a 12 year old with asperger's.

Last edited:

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I am not intimidated by any of you at all. The videos from the ISS have issues because the lens they use is called a Fish eye lens. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisheye_lens

When someone sends a balloon to space with a camera, and then they retrieve the video, their video looks nothing like the ISS video because it uses a normal lens.

None of "You' can possibly cause me to modify my thoughts and your actions only show how much time and energy you wasted if you tried to mind-control me into forcing me to believe something that I don't.

No one who responded even sounded educated. The pilot who responded, tried to act Special for being a pilot, but he forgets that John Denver, Harrison Ford, Christopher Reeve and JFK JR also were pilots.

You are more than welcome to post memes, and get upset and try to say I am no longer allowed to use the internet and that I am required to go to a doctor only because I decided to ask a couple of questions which still no one here answered, which does make sense since none of you work at Nasa. And no one here is qualified to work at Nasa, and no one here probably has any kind of engineering degree either. (Right?) Anyone here even finish college out of curiosity? And you got something other than a beer drinking degree bachelor of farts degree? anyone?

This thread is not only meant to answer a couple of questions about earth but it also answers a long list of questions about how the world reacts when someone decides not to comply with the no-questions allowed policy we seem to have.

Only someone extremely open minded and extremely confident would have even opened a thread like this online. You can post 1000 responses but I will always have my own beliefs and if you want to respond with insults and photos of tin foil, that is your business and that is a specific reference to your own personality. (People do have different personalities and also different abilities).

The ability to fend off random people online who try to pretend to be authority figures.

Random people pretending to be the authority on world knowledge.

Let the responses begin and please be upset that I still plan to investigate to find more proof that the world is a globe but WITHOUT using any information from Nasa.

Nasa can't put a camera on the moon with live feed of the earth ?

If they can't do that, then I don't think they are even worth mentioning anymore. That's how I feel about Nasa. That's how I feel without first discussing it with random people online. If there is no camera mounted on the moon, to show the earth with live feed, for everyone to watch, then you pretty much can say their videos they have of mars probably is just a camera and a rover they placed in Arizona. That's my opinion about that (without asking anyone here to validate my opinion).

Thanks for reading this and I know certain people here cannot wait to write some kind of snarky response to (feel important) for 5 minutes.

Have a nice holiday guys and I do not judge you at all if you think earth is a spherical shape. I respect your beliefs and it would be nice if you could show proof without using any information from Nasa.

Peace out

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
He told us! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I would be curious to know if the Earth is flat, wouldn't there only be one way to get anywhere? I mean if you are in the US and had to fly east to get to Europe, you wouldn't be able to fly west to get to Europe as you would fall off the edge? I'm so confused by how anyone could possibly believe the Earth is flat that I can't even process it, of course I guess people believe all kinds of things I'll never understand so....People also believe Islam is a peaceful religion, and that Liberals care about people too, so....discuss :lol:

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Part of your claim was that educated people were taught inaccurate information. If that is the case, most of posts sounded like they came from educated people.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
None of "You' can possibly cause me to modify my thoughts and your actions only show how much time and energy you wasted if you tried to mind-control me into forcing me to believe something that I don't.

Let the responses begin and please be upset that I still plan to investigate to find more proof that the world is a globe but WITHOUT using any information from Nasa.
If the earth and all other planets are flat, then how do spacecraft orbit around them? :headbonk: Must have been a real challenge to orbit the moon, then land on it ... oh wait, that moon landing was all faked. LoL :doh:

Try this for starters.
http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae535.cfm

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Nasa can't put a camera on the moon with live feed of the earth ?
There is plenty of video from space of the Earth rotating to show it is a globe, you have that as proof, why would anyone think that if NASA put a camera on the moon with a live feed of Earth, that you would somehow believe it to be true? All you would do at that point is deny that it's a real camera, or really on the moon. See that's the problem with people who believe stupid things, they will never believe the truth.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Maybe you should write a letter to NASA and ask them to spend millions of dollars to send a craft to the moon to place a camera facing earth just for your satisfaction. I'm sure they'd be willing to do that, and while they are at it they can make sure you're personally involved in every aspect so you can believe it's real and not some clever video editing.

Your comment about the fisheye lens is just asinine at best. Fisheye lenses don't make flat objects spherical, they warp their edges into curves...but a curve is not a sphere. Or am I not an authority on that because I don't work for Kodak or have a degree in photography?

Your "pilot" reference was obviously towards me so if you know anything about flying it takes a year or more to become trained in any aircrew capacity. And having flown around the world and seen 30+ countries, many of which I've flown east AND west to get to...I can be entirely certain with the fact that earth is round. But without a NASA degree I guess I must be delusional. And along that same reference...WTF does Harrison Ford, John Denver and anyone else you name have to do with piloting and having the education of how to navigate through the air? Maybe you watch to much TMZ?

I actually took your first post as a serious question in regards to a "theory" and gave you information that proves it to be false. But as typical "conspiracy theorists" respond, you discounted all the factual data provided to you because it doesn't fit your narrow AND closed minded view of the real world.

Basically, you've just alienated yourself from your own thread and no one here is going to take you seriously or waste their time trying to PROVE something to you that is openly accepted by anyone with an ounce of education and knowledge.

Next time you're on a ladder, feel free to take a picture of Mt. Everest...since the world is flat you should be able to see it from any location.

Good day...and don't forget to take your zanax.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score