Sponsored

Do not panic. Do not close this thread

TenaciousB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm not trying to be a dick with this comment but you should check in with your doctor, this post oozes schizophrenia. Hoping I'm wrong here.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
:eyebulge::eyebulge:F%€K! I read this thread. Now I'm panicking.:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I'll play along...

I am seeing a cultural conflict headed over the horizon and I suspect this issue will be huge by the middle of 2016.
What cultures will be conflicted and what will make this conflict so much larger in the next six months?

There exists a genuine movement which does reveal countless amounts of coincidences that lend to the belief that the "surface" that we humans live upon is not shaped as what is described in the current textbooks.
Examples?

There is other evidence out there, such that when you look up plane routes which airlines use to travel from one continent to the next, and they are going from the southern tips of these continents (cities located in the southern hemisphere)...it can be noted that the flights are not traveling at all in a straight line from one city to the other one. Instead, the flight path goes in a very unusual direction such that it looks like the flight just added an extra 10,000 miles of distance which does not look needed at all if you observe the two cities on a physical globe, like a globe you see in a classroom. (check this yourself and use cities such as Santiago Chile, or Perth, Australia.)
See "great-gircle distance", aka the shortest path between two points on a sphere
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great-circle_distance

This issue is going to become more and more pronounced in the coming years.
Why?

I am educated and I am very open minded to be presented with actual facts and measurements and information that looks either curious looking and/or credible looking, and I simply am looking for what seems truthful and accurate.
As a genuine point of curiosity, what is your education and professional background?

I have always wondered why we do not have any Probe in space which sends us continuous live feed of the earth, so we can watch and see the rotation of earth in real time. I am also curious why there is no live feed being sent for us from a moon-mounted camera station.
As I think others pointed out, there is the ISS. Decades ago there was SkyLab. How would you propose we install a camera on the moon and why?

The flat earth movement seems to have a gigantic amount of material that to me looks very plausible such that when someone tries to "debunk" some of the data, you end up debunking it only with info that you "assume" is true because that is what you were told your whole life. This flat earth situation is huge.
Is there a single piece of physical evidence you can cite?

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
If for any reason this data is remotely accurate then this info is in genuine conflict with what is being taught today in any textbooks.
Yellowragtop - I have a genuine conflict that is being taught...Stay off the internet. You will heal over time.

Message me if you need more help. I'll provide you instructions to send me a prepaid VISA card before your first session.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
The flat earth movement seems to have a gigantic amount of material that to me looks very plausible such that when someone tries to "debunk" some of the data, you end up debunking it only with info that you "assume" is true because that is what you were told your whole life. This flat earth situation is huge.
I know enough about satellites and the physics of their orbits that tells me the earth is not flat, but round just like science proved hundreds of years ago.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Sponsored

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
G
dammit, i read that whole bunch of crap and there never was a link to a colorado business that would sell a product that makes me laugh by myself, is this real life? is this how its gonna be? SHARE!

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I've been saying this for years. Ever since my uncle went sailing 500 years ago and it was said his ship fell off the side of the earth!

It's sad though, he survived all the giant sea serpents but failed to turn around at the edge.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I was taught to question everything I am taught.
Sponsored