RookieDDZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Big shout out to forum member @Discount Tire
I worked with Joe, but others watch the inbox, like Jordan.

The process was very simple with no pressure. They gave me a quick price after finding out how I drive and making sure the tire was the right choice. I also found a tire mail-in rebate and they just took the rebate amount off to save me the trouble of filling out the rebate form. Shipping was fast and got them days after the order.

Now I’m ready for spring! Thanks Joe.

31C6C274-609E-4F7F-86BC-27D82AA7C623.jpeg

E893D690-BDAF-456D-B71B-23C42AF834C9.jpeg
Sponsored

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@RookieDDZ Thank you for the shout, and thank you again for allowing us to help. Glad to see that the tires made it to you quickly. Please keep us up to date on how they perform for you.
See you on the road!

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Sure wish I could say the same thing about my local discount tire. They never have what I want and don’t want to order it. Even tried to tell me the falken rt660 has been discontinued. Not to mention the complete lack of concern for my wheels when they do have tires to install.

OP
OP
RookieDDZ

RookieDDZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Sure wish I could say the same thing about my local discount tire. They never have what I want and don’t want to order it. Even tried to tell me the falken rt660 has been discontinued. Not to mention the complete lack of concern for my wheels when they do have tires to install.
I don't think I have a discount tire local. This was all done online as they are here in the forums. Give them a shot.

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I don't think I have a discount tire local. This was all done online as they are here in the forums. Give them a shot.
Did you have to schedule an appointment or did they just send the tires to you? I tried ordering them on line and it wouldn’t let me have the tires delivered to my house.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RookieDDZ

RookieDDZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Did you have to schedule an appointment or did they just send the tires to you? I tried ordering them on line and it wouldn’t let me have the tires delivered to my house.
Sent right to my house. I have a person who mounts my tires and I did not use any recommended companies.
Hit @Discount Tire up. I technically didn't go through an online order, so maybe it bypassed something

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
yeah you have to get an agent to customize the order. My wrinkle was DT's website REFUSED to respect my tire choice.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Sorry for the late read @Arknsawchuck. I would like to help if possible. DM inbound.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
yeah you have to get an agent to customize the order. My wrinkle was DT's website REFUSED to respect my tire choice.
Hello @shogun32, I would like to look inti this issue for you. Sending a DM

Sponsored

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Except for local tire supply (frequently have to order from Discount tire direct) I've always been happy with this chain.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
The local one to me trashed my mid 80s STEEL Chevy truck rally oem wheels that I had powder coated. I would not let them touch an alloy wheel, even the oem ones on my winter beater .

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Big shout out to forum member @Discount Tire
I worked with Joe, but others watch the inbox, like Jordan.

The process was very simple with no pressure. They gave me a quick price after finding out how I drive and making sure the tire was the right choice. I also found a tire mail-in rebate and they just took the rebate amount off to save me the trouble of filling out the rebate form. Shipping was fast and got them days after the order.

Now I’m ready for spring! Thanks Joe.

31C6C274-609E-4F7F-86BC-27D82AA7C623.jpeg

E893D690-BDAF-456D-B71B-23C42AF834C9.jpeg
@RookieDDZ Thank you for the shout, and thank you again for allowing us to help. Glad to see that the tires made it to you quickly. Please keep us up to date on how they perform for you.
See you on the road!

I'd love to know what you paid for the set of 4 indy tires. It seems crazy that DT could beat firestones price on their own tire but if so I'd be willing to make a switch. I used to love my local firestone store. They were the best in the state but the GM left and they suck balls now. I no longer have a warm and fuzzy feeling leaving my mustang there for the day....
Sponsored