Sponsored

Did they ruin this GT500 or do you like it?

OP
OP

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
Yeah Im not a fan either- but was just curious to see what others thought as I am more traditional old school in my thinking of what looks good

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
They put Nittos on it, its totaled

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
What am I looking at? It just looks like a GT500 to me.
The additional striping. It doesn’t look terrible and is easily removable.

GT-DM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Redd
Vehicle(s)
GT500 & other heaps
Easy to conclude where the car is from. Do to the rampant unchecked auto theft in the great state known as,
The Peoples Republic of California.
Just the latest attempt at implementing another new vehicle anti theft system.

Reminds a person of the necessary changing of the rat poison chemistry at the rail yards, that bring in the Barley/other grains, to brewing companies like the Budlight manufacturing facility. Done about every 6 wks, (due to rapid birth immunity of the rodents).

& now, so must the residents/car owners of the Left Coast, constantly change the Anti-theft ideas,
(horrific graphics schemes being the most recent to find overrides to) before the crime element can adapt, & eventually find optical pleasure in the hideous external presentations.

If it's just to embarrassing to steal, they should just move onto the next car. Eventually, generational immunity to to the ugliness will require new concepts, just as the rat poison must be changed.

What else could possibly explain this?

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Easy to conclude where the car is from. Do to the rampant unchecked auto theft in the great state known as,
The Peoples Republic of California.
Just the latest attempt at implementing another new vehicle anti theft system.

Reminds a person of the necessary changing of the rat poison chemistry at the rail yards, that bring in the Barley/other grains, to brewing companies like the Budlight manufacturing facility. Done about every 6 wks, (due to rapid birth immunity of the rodents).

& now, so must the residents/car owners of the Left Coast, constantly change the Anti-theft ideas,
(horrific graphics schemes being the most recent to find overrides to) before the crime element can adapt, & eventually find optical pleasure in the hideous external presentations.

If it's just to embarrassing to steal, they should just move onto the next car. Eventually, generational immunity to to the ugliness will require new concepts, just as the rat poison must be changed.

What else could possibly explain this?
You have an interesting brain.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Vinyl can be removed and tires can be replaced. Not ruined but I feel bad for the car. 😂

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
This right here 🤣
The race stripes don't look factory either. The spacing looks to big between the stripes so I think they may have added those too? I guess not just spaced apart further but those stripes are like twice as wide as they should be too. All the extra stripes need to come off. Also definitely not work the price tag either IMO
Sponsored