Sponsored

Last edited:

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
Hello guys and gals,

Anyone here running 19x10 with spacers up front? There's no information if I can put a 10mm spacer up front on a 10in wide wheel without clearance issues (magneride and Steeda 1in lowering springs) or needing to change wheel stud lengths. The spacer im thinking of running are just the non hubcentric ones rather than non hubcentric.
There's folks here that can help you, but they will need more information. Wheel brand and model, offset (ET), backspacing, and what brakes you have (Performance Pack etc.)?

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Hello guys and gals,

Anyone here running 19x10 with spacers up front? There's no information if I can put a 10mm spacer up front on a 10in wide wheel without clearance issues (magneride and Steeda 1in lowering springs) or needing to change wheel stud lengths. The spacer im thinking of running are just the non hubcentric ones rather than non hubcentric.
There information missing from your post to answer your question - primarily - what offset the wheel it ? I assume you're worried about fender clearance and want to use slip on spacers ?

And while magneride has longer studs, I would replace them with longer ones for 10 mm spacer - I used 5 mm one with stock ones but I personally wouldn't be comfortable with 10 mm one.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
The studs are only long enough to support about a 5mm spacer, you’ll need to replace the studs to run a 10mm or jump up to bolt on spacers at 20-25mm thick.

Sponsored

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
ET 35-40 is fine as-is or if 40, run a 3-5mm spacer if you want. Other than that it's time for extended studs.
Or buy wheels with the proper offset in the first place.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Hello guys, sorry about the missing info.

It's 19x10 Advan GT ET35 all around. They didn't have the fronts in a different size for me as I got them new for really cheap.
Those will fit with plenty of room, no need for a spacer.

I run a +40 and it's got room for days to the stock sturt.

TheMegalodon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 Mustang GT PP
I’d say it looks good as is but an extra 5mm spacer wouldn’t hurt. You have enough front camber to not rub. Prepare to chip up those rear haunches behind the doors if your wheels stick out much more.
Sponsored