Sponsored

JK XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JK
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Roushcharged
Yea, those blues are amazing!! Why not a baby blue metallic?

oh yeaaa.jpg
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray
That looks wayyyy different than the initial pic posted on this thread. I like it though; a much darker/different shade than magnetic/carbonized. And congrats on the new whip!
Thanks! I think a lot of it is because it's technically a neutral color so blues from the sky are showing in reflections. I like how it shows, the blues give it just a bit of pop during the day I think. In a garage under warm lighting it reflects those colors as well.

20220201_191301.jpg

Sponsored

TruVudu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mach 1
Can't wait to see it...I wanted a dark grey M1, but settled for the black.
I had a Ruby Red GT350 but I remember seeing the cars in gray and thought they looked really cool with the black stripes. It was second choice. Attached a pic of one. Not sure if the gray is lighter or darker than the DGM. Darker would be better. I guess you never really know what it will look like from pics. Always best to see one in person but I thought I would risk it for the biscuit!

Used-2016-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT350.jpg

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love Dark Matter Gray! It's indeed a great color! I just picked up my DMG over the weekend. The first original pictures from this thread is actually the car I purchased :sunglasses:

The '22 models have just started being delivered at the dealers and not many are carrying the new 22MY. When I saw this color in person, I knew I just had to have it!

BF689C3A-60AF-4BC7-A3EC-8F6DC62628BA.JPG

perfect_storm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Is it me or are there hints of purple? The indoor dealer pictures and videos do not show this but outdoor pictures look purple. I'm really having second thoughts about ordering this color. Would like a true dark grey color. The carbonized is too light but this color is confusing as it looks different with each picture.

Sponsored

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
It looks close to my Magnetic but with a little bit of purple in it.

1mus.jpg

Last edited:

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it me or are there hints of purple? The indoor dealer pictures and videos do not show this but outdoor pictures look purple. I'm really having second thoughts about ordering this color. Would like a true dark grey color. The carbonized is too light but this color is confusing as it looks different with each picture.
It is a very dark gray color. It's a nice interesting color as it really has three different colors depending on the lighting. In low light and in the shadow it looks black, when there's overcast, it's similar to magnetic but darker. When the sun is shining, you get this very different color that pops (where you may say purple, brown, or whatever color the eye sees). This is the color that I like very much, as I was staying away from the normal gray colors.

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just picked her up last night! Wanted to add to the collection here, I'm really loving this color.
Congrats on the new ride! I have the DMG with the black appearance package and the slight contrast of the black roof and accents look very nice. I haven't seen any pictures of DMG without the black accents, and curious to see more pictures if you have any more.

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
Congrats on the new ride! I have the DMG with the black appearance package and the slight contrast of the black roof and accents look very nice. I haven't seen any pictures of DMG without the black accents, and curious to see more pictures if you have any more.
Thank you! I need to take some more pictures this weekend, but I will happily post them when I can. I think the black accent package looks great with this color too, its crazy how many layers it really has when you change a few lighting conditions.
Sponsored