Mustang '05 GT
A placeholder for the new for '21MY Carbonized Gray Metallic Mustangs :like:
Sponsored

ccrnr02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT 401A PP1 6MT
Delivered 34 days after ordering! I took it unwashed (still is) in preparation a proper clean/prep/ceramic coat. I'm shocked how much this color pops in the sun. I was a little worried when I first saw it, albeit dirty, and it was a little underwhelming under cloudy skies.
Next up, the shark fin antenna is being swapped for the previous style to clean up the profile. Will also do a moderate tint, amber delete, and gloss black emblems to get things where I want for now.
01.jpg
02.jpg

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Delivered 34 days after ordering! I took it unwashed (still is) in preparation a proper clean/prep/ceramic coat. I'm shocked how much this color pops in the sun. I was a little worried when I first saw it, albeit dirty, and it was a little underwhelming under cloudy skies.
Next up, the shark fin antenna is being swapped for the previous style to clean up the profile. Will also do a moderate tint, amber delete, and gloss black emblems to get things where I want for now.
01.jpg
02.jpg
Great color! Seems a little lighter than magnetic (Which I had on my '16). Really like it that you went with the spoiler delete!

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
Its funny how different our two cars look in different light! I'll try another picture next time we get blaring sun around here :)

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package

ccrnr02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT 401A PP1 6MT
Spoiler delete is a great PP1 choice.
Shark fin delete is even better. So happy how this turned out thanks to the guide by Tomster. I also just got the car ceramic coated, swapped the badges for gloss black, tinted the windows 35%, and did the Anchor Room amber delete vinyl overlays. This'll tide me over for a while!
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Shark fin delete is even better. So happy how this turned out thanks to the guide by Tomster. I also just got the car ceramic coated, swapped the badges for gloss black, tinted the windows 35%, and did the Anchor Room amber delete vinyl overlays. This'll tide me over for a while!
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
Glad I could help. Looks much better now.....

Sponsored

NotagainV2

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
19 F150 19 Explorer 04 Thunderbird
This color is wicked in person and forsure will be on my next F150. Ive got a race red 19 thats about to be traded.

I havnt seen it on a Mustang yet.

It cant possibly be harder to keep clean than my Kona Blue Mustang!