Sponsored

DARK HIGHLAND GREEN / BULLITT S550 MUSTANG Thread

Sponsored

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Let's get this to the top. New to the board - my name is Kyle and I own 2019 DHG 3461. I live in Seattle with my wife and our French Bulldog Ziggy. I look forward to contributing positively to the community.

NWYVQ79.jpg

uoQl3Nt.jpg

Xw1pHBl.jpg

wDk28lH.jpg

7LLQEFb.jpg

h9CZB6j.jpg

qfKOLDh.jpg

zK6NFMx.jpg

smAS9Wu.jpg

xaYGlvG.jpg
I can't decide if I want the 1/4 window louvers on my black Bullitt, but yours looks GREAT with them.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Last drive before the insurance expired for the season. Forgot my camera, so made do with the phone.

IMG_20201031_1317199-3.JPG

Sponsored

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
Had my car detailed a couple of weeks go. Jeff did a wonderful job here in Central PA. Fastidious Detailing.

Since February I have ceramic tinted the windows 35%, PPF the front half, light smoked the side running lights, rear taillights, third brake and reverse lights, upgraded the suspension (lowering springs, sway bars, flash) and subframe (bushings, alignment, support bridges, toe links, vertical links, Extreme G-Trac brace). A lot of little features were done to accentuate the vehicle in the interior cabin, engine and trunk bays. Before I put her away for the winter, here are a few pictures I would love to share...

Bullett Wax 1..jpg
Fastidious1.jpg
Fastidious2.jpg
Fastidious3.jpg
Fastidious4.jpg
Bullett Wax 2..jpg

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
The pp1 wheels look amazing on there. That was a really good idea.
Thanks! They're growing on me for sure. A member on here posted them for 250$ picked up in mint condition so I drove 4.5 hours and tossed them on. I still have my Bullitt wheels and will not get rid of them but for a different look for spring this works. I like that it hides the calipers more (to me the red is a ricer eye sore, I want to paint them DHG this year) I don't like the weight, 33 pounds, but will enjoy these as a change for a bit this year.
Sponsored