Daily spirited driving=happiness

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I'll just say it's more fun since I added my Magnaflow Street. :D. But I have a 20 mile drive to work, 20 home and I catch myself getting into the most trouble getting carried away on interstate entrance ramps. It's easy to hit the century mark with no one in front of you. :headbang:
Some of the most fun is trying to merge and some asshat won't let you in. Little throttle applied and your in!

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I'll just say it's more fun since I added my Magnaflow Street. :D. But I have a 20 mile drive to work, 20 home and I catch myself getting into the most trouble getting carried away on interstate entrance ramps. It's easy to hit the century mark with no one in front of you. :headbang:
Some of the most fun is trying to merge and some asshat won't let you in. Little throttle applied and your in!
I have about a 120 mile round trip drive. I only drive the stang once a week! I have been getting screwed out of my "on ramp fun"... Just can't get a clear shot. I also love the left turn with high end first to second shifts. It leaves the rear loose and free!
Sponsored