SLOW5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I absolutely love this car!
I don't track the car or anything yet but I get to hit a couple on ramps every day and get to really let the car run! Or just turning into traffic and getting on it some

Question is: What little daily driving moments make you remember how great this car is?
Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
basically every work day and every on-ramp. i have a 2 hour round trip commute for work and i look forward to it every day.

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Cruising in the left lane, coming back from a bike race, heading north on I95 where it is 5 lanes I saw a ''dust cloud'' on my right just ahead of me. I watched a car spin to the left and wind up facing me in the left lane while I was doing 80. Hit the brakes, thanked myself for getting the PP :D and swung around him on the shoulder. If I was in a car that didn't handle or brake like this one does I would have definitely hit the car head on. Oh yeah, hit 1.02 Gs braking on the track apps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
basically every work day and every on-ramp. i have a 2 hour round trip commute for work and i look forward to it every day.
I also have 2 hour roundtrip commute and about the only thing that motivates me to get up in the morning and deal with the crappy South FL traffic/drivers is my S197. Once I get the S550 I'll be itching to get up for work everyday.

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
yep, cant have a boring car if you're spending 10 hours a week in it

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
for me, it's the last blast before I get off highway to go to my office.

1.5 miles of straight as unobstructed 4 lane wide elevated road way and bridge (secondary highway). Meaning, no place for cops to hide. Have hit 140+ several times in the past few months.

Then at the bottom of the off ramp, there is a signal with a right arrow onto another 3 lane road where when traffic is right, I can drift through that turn at 40-50mph and burn down the road.

I have to use self controll to not do this every day.

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Daily 6th to 3rd drops. Best gearing I've ever had in a car and I hit this perfect several times a day. Chirp the tires and then gone. The look on other drivers face is also quite entertaining. People don't realize how fast a truly fast vehicle can be.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I live about 3-5 minutes from the highway. My commute typically has me taking the northbound on-ramp which happens to be all kinds of fun. The ramp's entrance shoots up and creates an overpass, then it turns into an aggressive downward left-hander where there's heavy camber and the safety walls are elevated. Following the left, it straightens out then snakes slightly to the right where you merge into the highway.

Like clockwork, I take that upward portion at WOT and hit the top of 3rd, get into 4th, and maintain throttle through the lefty. Then it's WOT through the end of 4th going down that long decline, lift-off throttle, hear the exhaust's overrun, and then merge onto the highway in 6th like everyone else.

It's a good morning pick-me-up. :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
HULKNASTY

HULKNASTY

SLOW5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves these little bits of driving:cheers:

Reactions: 113

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
... I take that upward portion at WOT and hit the top of 3rd, get into 4th, and maintain throttle through the lefty. Then it's WOT through the end of 4th going down that long decline, lift-off throttle, hear the exhaust's overrun, and then merge onto the highway in 6th like everyone else.
Sounds like 100+ to me.

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
I split commuting duty between two vehicles, and my commute is pretty boring, but there is one on ramp where I enjoy a shift down to 3rd or 4th, followed by a liberal dose of throttle. Traffic on the highway is already running 70-80, I'm usually only doing 50-60 off the ramp, but the other cars seem to "melt" away like butter when I punch it.

Had some real fun on mountain roads, that will really show what the car is made of.

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
We are getting fresh black top around me, nothing more fun than turning left as I ease through first and kick the rear end out beside me! It handles so well.
Every stop sign is a great opportunity to have fun.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
My morning rush is thru the school zone near my work. I typically can ream all the way thru 3rd gear during that 25mph zone. The waves and smiles on all of the kids faces bring a tear to my eye as i breeze right by. The traffic cop and parents don't seem to like it much, but i dont care. I do it for the kids.
Sponsored