Sponsored

Custom Weighted Shift Knob for the Bullitt

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Happy New Year. What do you guys think?? I wish the color would pop more but it does match the car!

Sponsored

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I like it. I ordered a green shift ball through a different company and have been using it but it’s not weighted. I really like the way yours came out and contacted Derrick to make one for me as well. Thanks for sharing.

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Nicely done! Thanks for posting the videos!

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
See Rev, at least you get some love on this part of the forum. Maybe you should "fix" your Ceratec thread and bring it over here. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Rev, at least you get some love on this part of the forum. Maybe you should "fix" your Ceratec thread and bring it over here. :)
Haha hateful love helps too. I take all kinds of love!

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
I like it. I ordered a green shift ball through a different company and have been using it but it’s not weighted. I really like the way yours came out and contacted Derrick to make one for me as well. Thanks for sharing.
Be prepared to wait almost a year to get your shift knob from Derrick at Anarchy Motive. He has a track record of providing great customer service and promises of a quick turnaround until after he gets your money. Then you will be ignored and left in the dark or given all kinds of excuses. That being said, he does make a nice product.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be prepared to wait almost a year to get your shift knob from Derrick at Anarchy Motive. He has a track record of providing great customer service and promises of a quick turnaround until after he gets your money. Then you will be ignored and left in the dark or given all kinds of excuses. That being said, he does make a nice product.
Yeah it took him a while. The first attempt took about 3 weeks and it was a bit defective on the font. The second attempt took 2 months. He did order highland green paint to match the car which took about a week to arrive but still it did take some time and a lot of followups from me.

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it took him a while. The first attempt took about 3 weeks and it was a bit defective on the font. The second attempt took 2 months. He did order highland green paint to match the car which took about a week to arrive but still it did take some time and a lot of followups from me.
You're lucky. It took 10 months for me to get a plain, blank, brushed knob.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Yeah Anarchy is odd. It seems to depend how much he cares about your order. It can be a mild wait and show up perfect, or a VERY long weight and show up like crap or refusal for a refund when he misses multiple promised timelines.

I like the knob, but ive seen enough reviews that I'm gonna stay away.

Sponsored

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
how often did you follow up with him to keep him in check?

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah its odd. He tried getting pushy with me when I told him its the Holiday time and I wont be able to ship the return until Jan....I just wanted to make him wait a month :D I know evil. He wasnt too happy about it but got over it.

I followed up every 2 weeks. He was responsive and met most of the timelines.

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Yeah its odd. He tried getting pushy with me when I told him its the Holiday time and I wont be able to ship the return until Jan....I just wanted to make him wait a month :D I know evil. He wasnt too happy about it but got over it.

I followed up every 2 weeks. He was responsive and met most of the timelines.
So the real question is, apart from the delays and missteps are you happy with the finished product and quality?

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the real question is, apart from the delays and missteps are you happy with the finished product and quality?
Yes the finished product is great. He matched the paint of the Bullitt the weight is perfect and it looks great.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
10 months and counting... piss poor service and broken promises! Would not recommend this guy to anyone.....Run Forrest...Run!! Don’t deal with him!! He a jerk! 2 months ago,I said cancel my order and refund my money...he basically said FO !!! Great guy huh!!!! I reporting him to the BBB! The rest of you..please, don’t even think about it! $100 down the drain! Derrick lies...takes your money...then you’re screwed!!!
Sponsored