Sponsored

Custom Weighted Shift Knob for the Bullitt

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
10 months and counting... piss poor service and broken promises! Would not recommend this guy to anyone.....Run Forrest...Run!! Don’t deal with him!! He a jerk! 2 months ago,I said cancel my order and refund my money...he basically said FO !!! Great guy huh!!!! I reporting him to the BBB! The rest of you..please, don’t even think about it! $100 down the drain! Derrick lies...takes your money...then you’re screwed!!!
Sorry to hear Voo Doo. Unfortunately, my tale with him was too late before I found this thread about him. I had ordered a custom knob also and with some light polite pressure, I still waited 4 months before it was shipped. I’ve had better customer experiences through a drive through than with him and we all know what happens when you go through a drive through. :giggle:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
10 months and counting... piss poor service and broken promises! Would not recommend this guy to anyone.....Run Forrest...Run!! Don’t deal with him!! He a jerk! 2 months ago,I said cancel my order and refund my money...he basically said FO !!! Great guy huh!!!! I reporting him to the BBB! The rest of you..please, don’t even think about it! $100 down the drain! Derrick lies...takes your money...then you’re screwed!!!
Damn sorry to hear that. I am going to update my video so people dont use him. I feel bad for ever using him to craft the shift knob. SMH thats terrible!

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn sorry to hear that. I am going to update my video so people dont use him. I feel bad for ever using him to craft the shift knob. SMH thats terrible!
I wouldn’t fault you on that. It’s unfortunate there are people out there only looking to make a buck and don’t care about the customer relationship. I do hope Voodoo does get his knob soon. It is of good quality and finish, but poor service.

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes...Piss Poor service! it’ll be a year before I get it...if I get it???
Voodoo. You seem to be very forgiving of Derrick. I would cut your losses and dispute the charge. It has gone long enough and you don’t need to be a sucker any longer. Let him deal with the loss not you.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Voodoo. You seem to be very forgiving of Derrick. I would cut your losses and dispute the charge. It has gone long enough and you don’t need to be a sucker any longer. Let him deal with the loss not you.
theres a thot!, I’ll look into this today! Can remember if it was eBay or not??
Sponsored