Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K6752

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Those look nice. The stock ones are supposedly 'premium', meaning they have green stitching, but I didn't notice that until I had them inches from my face. I bought rubber ones, since the rear mats didn't come with the car (that's what dealer told me), and couldn't find them anywhere to match the fronts.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Those look nice. The stock ones are supposedly 'premium', meaning they have green stitching, but I didn't notice that until I had them inches from my face. I bought rubber ones, since the rear mats didn't come with the car (that's what dealer told me), and couldn't find them anywhere to match the fronts.
Yeah rears not included. Kinda lame.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You know, even the plush ones identical to the photo cost $85 delivered to the US. The cheaper ones would be $18 less. Just received the rubber ones that cost me $120, only to have something for the rear. Might order them, and just sell the stock ones, and keep the rubber ones when needed. The car looks nice to have rubber mats. And keep in mind I put rubber mats on my $100K+ Porsche. Ha ha. For a strange reason, I like this car better :D.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SD-Harley

SD-Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K6752
Thanks guys. I am trying to reach out to the company to see if they will ship to the US. If they do I will let you know and give a review of the product.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
They do (the prices I posted are delivered to the US). But my concern is if they have the proper mat 'buttons', since our cars need to have a hole in the middle (for studs). The mats they show for the Bullitt wouldn't fit our US cars. Sent them an email about that. And also asking what's the deal with the negative review they have regarding crappy stitching of the emblems. I think they look nice, so even though I just got rubber mats, I'd order them too :). I wanted something with a heel pad, and since they're almost never available OEM with it, I typically order the rubber ones, to avoid premature wear. I'd order the nicer ones. Hope they can fit the proper stud receptacles.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just ordered a set. Will let you know when they arrive. Fingers crossed!!

OP
OP
SD-Harley

SD-Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K6752
I heard back from the company and they said that the driver's mat comes fitted with 2 fixing clips which will secure to the fixing points in the car footwell. So that sounds promising.

Sponsored

Magmetallic15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt, 2005 Mustang GT
But these mats look like they are for RH drive cars. They need reversed to fit in US production cars. Is this company making those for LH drive cars?

OP
OP
SD-Harley

SD-Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K6752
But these mats look like they are for RH drive cars. They need reversed to fit in US production cars. Is this company making those for LH drive cars?
Yes when you order you select RH or LH drive.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I ended up buying Husky all-season mats and trunk liner for my '19 Bullitt. They weren't cheap, just a tad cheaper than WeatherMats. They take a couple of days to really fit the place inside, but especially the trunk one is super nice.
These days I don't even bother keeping fabric floor mats in my vehicles, it is green stitched, but meh.

https://www.americanmuscle.com/husky-weatherbeater-trunk-liner-2015-coupe.html#customer_pics-0 (that's my pic for the trunk, cutting around the sub is easy)
https://www.americanmuscle.com/husky-weatherbeater-floor-liners-1516.html#customer_pics-0 (that's a crappy one since the mats were dirty)

They do have the holes for the floor pins and for the most part aren't greasy nor slippery when shifting (although a couple of times it felt like my foot did slide)