Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
This. Go with the Craigs. Just use some good adhesion promoter. I'm using 3 of them on Shelbys. They're a good option.

I also like the Sto n Sho. It's a quality product. But your Mach 1 is like my PP2.... so if you go that route, plan on your license plate looking like this....

20240130_202253.jpg

Just read what the others wrote about the Sto N Sho with one bolt. The PP2 bracket they make is designed differently I believe. They beef it up. Good thing because it's getting scraped.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
There is a third option. No plates at all. That way they are just pissed about the back one, and ignore the front plate. Your welcome 😉
This is what I do. I just happened to be caught in the carpool lane and this was the alternative to getting that ticket. It’s still off the car already.

5550snotamerc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 eco convertible auto
I have the Sly bracket and it works quite well. I wasn't sure before I got it how exactly it worked, in fact I wasn't sure even after I got it. After fiddling a bit and putting it on and taking it off I realized just how versatile it is. You can really customize the location with the existing hardware and decide on the stand-off you want. If you are worried about cooling, which you would not be in Canada on the street, you could even use the bracket as a starting point to customize it.

zhent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
cop on my back

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

BaileytheDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT Convertible, PP1
I thought it went through the grill with "J" hooks. But I did not look that close. Thanks for the info. Glad I did not buy it yet.

That one uses the tow hook thread location, I have my tow hook in there. Thanks though.

Sponsored

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
I tried the tow bar plate and then Craigs. I agree with some that the Sto & Sho will just get scraped and damaged. Here are some pics showing what it looks like with tow bar plate and center with Craigs. I didn't like the offset look as just made the car look off balance to me, so I changed to Craigs. This is not on the Mach1.

Mach1 OEM lic plate holder is just too bulky. So I changed it to a sleeker one. I wanted to do the Craigs as well for the Mach1 but felt that there was not enough bumper room to stick the mount to? I'll look again as Racer57 has got this right.

Lic pl IMG_7226.jpg

LPC IMG_7317.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

OP
OP
cop on my back

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I tried the tow bar plate and then Craigs. I agree with some that the Sto & Sho will just get scraped and damaged. Here are some pics showing what it looks like with tow bar plate and center with Craigs. I didn't like the offset look as just made the car look off balance to me, so I changed to Craigs. This is not on the Mach1.

Mach1 OEM lic plate holder is just too bulky. So I changed it to a sleeker one. I wanted to do the Craigs as well for the Mach1 but felt that there was not enough bumper room to stick the mount to? I'll look again as Racer57 has got this right.

Lic pl IMG_7226.jpg

LPC IMG_7317.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg
Did you hear the Ride and Drive at Pacific Raceways is not happening this year. I am going to Area 27 April 24 with Speed Fanatics.

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Did you hear the Ride and Drive at Pacific Raceways is not happening this year. I am going to Area 27 April 24 with Speed Fanatics.
No damn didn't hear. I wonder why? I've also booked for both days (23rd & 24th) at Area 27 . Looking forward to seeing you again. Maybe I'll try hang onto you this time? But you were damn fast at Pacific RW last year, so I doubt it. I've booked with Turn2 at The Ridge RW (Shelton, WA) for the 5th April (Friday).

v guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RP
Vehicle(s)
99 SVT
I just centered the plate, and drilled pilot holes for the screws............... and the bitch was done.

I also installed all weather General tires for cold weather. Driving to Fla soon.

Car is a TOOL.
Sponsored