Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Thanks for the pics. I too bought one but have been puting off the install because of the generic instructions
Git-R-Done...You'll be wondering why you didn't do it sooner-->:cheers:
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey if u removed ur sound tube for ur intake u can use that hole.Drill a small hole in the plastic plug and ur good to go.Imo removing the sound tube cleans up the drivers side very nice.

CorvetteDreamin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey if u removed ur sound tube for ur intake u can use that hole.Drill a small hole in the plastic plug and ur good to go.Imo removing the sound tube cleans up the drivers side very nice.
Thanks for the tip.

I thought about that but drilling seems easier (after reading the sound tube delete thread). I have grommets I can use for the hole so it's not a big deal. I was just trying to avoid it.

I'm on the fence about the sound tube. On the one hand, Ford put it there for a reason. On the other hand, it might not be that GOOD of a reason. Perhaps if I replace the intake with a CAI I might remove it but for now, I'm leaving my car as stock as possible and not taking anything off that doesn't absolutely NEED to come off.)
Sponsored