Status
Not open for further replies.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Wow - this thread isn't that bad once you put one certain user on Ignore. At least he's consistent - the vast majority of his posts have nothing to do with Mustangs and when he does comment on actual technical threads....well...ignore is just much better.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Wow - this thread isn't that bad once you put one certain user on Ignore. At least he's consistent - the vast majority of his posts have nothing to do with Mustangs and when he does comment on actual technical threads....well...ignore is just much better.
For a reasonable fee, I've developed an app that puts everyone who posts in a thread in your ignore list. So far in less than 24 hours I've made over $120,000

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
So the federal government launches Operation Warp Speed and fast tracks the COVID19 vaccine. The pharmaceutical companies are given immunity from legal action from damage by the vaccine. And people, many of whom are physicians and other health care practitioners, are cautious about getting it when it first comes out. And the people who rush to be first criticize those who exercise caution. Makes perfect sense to me.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
So the federal government launches Operation Warp Speed and fast tracks the COVID19 vaccine. The pharmaceutical companies are given immunity from legal action from damage by the vaccine. And people, many of whom are physicians and other health care practitioners, are cautious about getting it when it first comes out. And the people who rush to be first criticize those who exercise caution. Makes perfect sense to me.
1616599624033.png

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Yep, that's me after all the reading through all the dumb in this thread.

Here is what I looked like before:

1616602437301.png
That is messed up !! Steve Buscemi is amazing! And Definitely unique. When I was home sick with covid , I watched all the seasons of Boardwalk Empire.

Sponsored

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
it was enough to best you. Go drive your car, be at one with the world
You are best at nothing !!...please🤣 ..anyways you enjoy that mustang as well ..must be some beautiful driving locations in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.