Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The idea of not taking a vaccine to protect you from a virus that can kill you is pure insanity.
taking an experimental medical injection that has PROVEN NO sterilizing effect, has not been tested on anyone old or even health compromised, for a 'disease' that is 99.9+% survivable without any medical assistance whatsoever, that has a multitude of KNOWN PROVEN prophylactic and treatment protocols, is MY definition of pure insanity.

You want to be an unpaid, uninformed phase-3 trial lab rat, you go right ahead. It's a free country.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still has side effects. She wore a mask, kept to herself, socially distanced when required. Didn't make a damns worth of difference. We do not know how she got infected.
Right, but FraudCI PROMISED wearing a mask was effective. He PROMISED social distancing would prevent the spread.

You do know there were 15 STATES who never (or for very short time) had mask mandates, right? They aren't piling up cadavers like cord wood. Why not? And there are entire countries that didn't lock down or engage in hyperbolic "responses" and yet they don't look anything like Chernobyl. How is that possible if FraudXi had science on his side?

HE LIED HIS ASS OFF and by pushing KNOWN LIES he's destroyed how many MILLIONS of businesses that will never see the light of day? How many people has he MURDERED thru WILLFUL denial of effective treatments? (You do know this quack MURDERED a few thousand homos in SFO by refusing to permit off-label use of a certain drug on AIDS patients, back in the 80's).

How many people have committed suicide in gross excess of base rate because of Covid "precautions" and lockdowns, or outright poverty? How many MILLIONS of children have been deprived of their lives, their education, and mentally scarred by being forced to wear a mask?

I shit you not, I've seen kids go into a panic when they see me walking without a mask on. OUTSIDE no less. We used to call that emotional abuse.

Last edited:

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Right, but FraudCI PROMISED wearing a mask was effective. He PROMISED social distancing would prevent the spread.

HE LIED HIS ASS OFF and by pushing KNOWN LIES he's destroyed how many MILLIONS of businesses that will never see the light of day? How many people has he MURDERED thru WILLFUL denial of effective treatments? How many people have committed suicide in gross excess of base rate because of Covid "precautions" and lockdowns? How many MILLIONS of children have been deprived of their lives, their education, and mentally scarred by being forced to wear a mask?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
First the keyboard lawyers in the EPA threads, now keyboard physicians here.

I am a medical educator and have been teaching our physicians about the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for months. Education that is evidence-based and not supported by any funding or influenced by any biased entities whatsoever.

I now have both my shots.

Some of the anti-vaccine ideas here are akin to flat-Earth arguments. Sheesh!

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

HE LIED HIS ASS OFF and by pushing KNOWN LIES he's destroyed how many MILLIONS of businesses that will never see the light of day? How many people has he MURDERED thru WILLFUL denial of effective treatments? How many people have committed suicide in gross excess of base rate because of Covid "precautions" and lockdowns? How many MILLIONS of children have been deprived of their lives, their education, and mentally scarred by being forced to wear a mask?

I shit you not, I've seen kids go into a panic when they see me walking without a mask on. OUTSIDE no less. We used to call that emotional abuse.
Oy vey!

And the Earth is flat and the Moon just a projection?

Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I will avoid as long as possible. Likely have no choice at some time in the future in order to travel abroad. This vaccination is part of elitist eugenics program. I'm much more afraid of the vaccine than the Corona virus. I have a close family member who has Covid and he's taking the "Janssen" vaccination later this month. :facepalm:

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will avoid as long as possible. I'm much more afraid of the vaccine than the Corona virus. I have a close family member who has Covid and he's taking the "Janssen" vaccination later this month. :facepalm:
Your fears are irrational and not based on science.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Out of control immune response is happening now and has been since the first injection. Or have you not been paying attention to sudden deaths after 1st or 2nd shots? The cause might not be ADE specifically, but it sure isn't because they're so full of joy and relief from getting their shot.

Just 2 days ago a famous boxer suddenly died after his blessed injection.

I have a rare auto immune disease. Less than 400,000 people have it. I have Scleroderma but it is now considered Systemic Sclerosis/Interstitial Lung disease because the disease has progressed internally and my white blood cells are causing scar tissue in my lungs. There are also other secondary conditions I have from Scleroderma like Raynauds Disease.

I have been taking auto-immune suppressants every day, twice a day ever since I've been diagnosed three years ago. I usually don't get sick and I've never been sick since I started taking my 'peso meds'. I just had my shot on Friday and I had no "out of control reaction." I am also taking other medication too but they aren't auto immune suppressants.

Please explain why I haven't had an "out of control immune response", given my rare condition since you know more about this vaccine than anyone else. My immune system is compromised and I am actively taking medication that would make me susceptible to a response. By your logic I should have died as soon as the needle went in my arm.

Guess I should expect to die in my sleep tomorrow? Or I'll just kneel over after my 2nd shot? When will my time run out? Maybe I'll grow a new arm? Maybe I'll react to the GMOs in the food

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Matt, I'm sorry but this post is totally off the rails. I'm just hoping you are having a bad morning because this"rant" is so wrong on many accounts. First off, prior to 2020, Anthony Fauci was the "worlds" leading immunologist. He was revered by all within his community. Now I'm not saying he is perfect, he is human after all. But the only thing that changed peoples perception of him after the start of Covid was our interaction with him during the so called Covid updates. He and Birx was being used as puppets. He was told what to say and when to say it. Did he lie? Maybe. But if he did there was always someone behind him pulling the strings. We he did finally start going rogue and telling people what they needed to hear he was silenced.

Anthony Fuuci did not personally destroy businesses. It is terrible what has happened to them. Hopefully many of them will come back. He was also not personally responsible for the deaths and suicides caused by the virus. The mentally deprived children (I have 4 young grandchildren) will survive. The virus did this, all of it. State and local governments made the decisions to lockdown based on the science "AVAILABLE AT THE TIME". The Federal government did nothing but deny the virus even existed. Fauci, himself, did none of this, so stop trying to blame a physician and scientist for what became the largest political football in American history.

As far as the masks and social distancing, their use did help to reduce the spread of the virus. Neither was even consider a cure. How many lives were saved by using these precautions, we will never know. How many more deaths could have happened if these precautions weren't use, well this too we will never know.

And by the way, the doctor and nurses who pulled you out of your mothers womb wore masks. I'm guessing all survived. :giggle:

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you really think that this matters? Big deal, you go to this gym. You think that this lowers your risk of getting a deadly virus?
The annual flue is far more deadly and it kills innocent children and youngsters. And has been for hundreds of years. Somewhere around 40-50% of the population was already immune to this bug back in mid-autumn 2019 , MONTHS before it supposedly even showed up on USA shores. We've got the evidence in blood banks. That should be un-possible, yes?

Do you really need to be on a respirator in a hospital to understand the reality of this virus?
If you find yourself on a respirator you have been subjected to malicious medical mal-practice.

And what about the risk you pose to others?
Asymptomatic transmission has been refuted. And anyway with >99.9% survival rates this is not something that healthy people have any reason to concern themselves with. If you're sick, don't go around spreading it. Just like you'd do if you have a cold or flu. Healthy people don't give a shit about sick people. If you're sick, that's your problem, not ours.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; I had the second dose of Moderna vaccine yesterday morning. First dose was not much. Some arm soreness.
The second dose is bad. About 8 to 10 hours after the injection the side effects started. The nurse told me to expect some flu like reactions so I expected some discomfort. It was much worse than that. Fever, chills, general body aches and feeling miserable for at least ten hours. Today had a bad headache. Not as bad as a real bad flu but bad enough. If the worst is over then at least it does not last as long as the flu does.

I had been considering skipping the second dose. Thinking the reports are a single dose gives some protection. I was thinking that first shot had "primed" my immune system so that if I became infected with the virus the immune response would kick in and likely prevent a bad case of the virus. The very strong reaction I had to the second injection was much more than I expected.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Your fears are irrational and not based on science.
You are correct but understand that rationality is based on emotion. And that emotion runs high. Consider the Anti-Vax movement. They say all vaccinations are dangerous, not just the one for Covid. The science doesn't back them up either (although they have "tons" of proof that say otherwise). But just try to convince them otherwise. Never, ever going to happen. They believe what they believe so facts and science do not matter.

Now there is some legitimate concerns in regards to vaccines. Vaccines, just like any other medicines can prove to be harmful. They are not perfect and different people react differently to them. But I am certainly willing to accept the odds as they are given. Each individual has to do the same. I just wish some of the dissenters would go see their doctor.

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
58 and have absolutely no intention of getting this mRNA "Vaccine" and I work with the public on a daily basis. If the government mandates it, I'll be last in line ... I see no benefit to it other than calming the fear placed by the news media.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
58 and have absolutely no intention of getting this mRNA "Vaccine" and I work with the public on a daily basis. If the government mandates it, I'll be last in line ... I see no benefit to it other than calming the fear placed by the news media.
How selfish. I sure hope you don't kill any of the public you work for.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.