Sponsored

Cooled seats not cooling

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
I have a 2016. These seats are a joke. I'm not sure how they ever passed the engineering department. I love my car, but I really hope they fix these.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Report back with link. I'll leave a comment:thumbsup:
Everybody just go to the Ford Motor Company FB page and start bombarding. At least one other person has already posted a complaint. Pile them up!

Fek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fek
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium
We need a direct link to any ones comment on their page because we cant just find it. There is so much on their page its tough to find one specific comment.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I can't believe the reps here haven't escalated it either.

I have to take mine tomorrow for a newly developed, quickly worsening rattle in the front end and I intend to have the seats logged also.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
The TSB fix for the F-150 seems to have solved the problem. Members on the F-150 board are reporting that now the cooling goes higher in the seat back, stays cool, and there's no overheating problems. A couple members on the F-150 board worked with the Ford engineers on the fix so I posted a reply to see if they or anyone else with inside Ford info knows anything about a similar fix coming to the Mustang.

As others state and as the F-150 guys did, complaining to social media, NHTSA, local news outlets, etc. seemed to get the ball rolling. That and probably the F-150 being the bread and butter of Ford.
Since you can post over there see if those guys who are working with the "Ford Seat Engineers" will ask them how this ever got past pre-production. Surely the techs driving the test mules around could tell the design/mechanism was terrible. Was it reported to higher-ups and ignored?

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Thank you.

I added my 2 cents plus linked the forum pages.

If any of you have a CASE # with the Ford CSR be sure to included that in your post.
Everyone should post a separate complaint because I don't think many people will look at the comments under one post. The more post we can get on their Facebook page the better.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Fek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fek
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium
Everyone should post a separate complaint because I don't think many people will look at the comments under one post. The more post we can get on their Facebook page the better.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Do both? add to the list of comments on one post so it might catch their attention, as well as start your comment.

Here is my link as well if we want to start a getting a huge amount of total comments. https://www.facebook.com/ford/posts/10152687720104364?notif_t=like

Last edited:

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Sarah/"Ford Service" is replying to our posts, requesting VIN etc., just like Deysha.

We need separate posts, not comments under existing posts, since these things seem to be count driven.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Sarah/"Ford Service" is replying to our posts, requesting VIN etc., just like Deysha.

We need separate posts, not comments under existing posts, since these things seem to be count driven.

She hasn't replied to mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fek
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium

Thats why i mentioned putting your CASE # from the Ford CSR if you already open one.......which i hope well all did by now. If not get Deysha your info and they will set up a CASE # and have a Rep call you.
Sponsored