Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
It did leave adhesives on the paint which had to be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.
Tom: If you don't already have a can, get some 3M Adhesive Remover. Works way better than isopropyl.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The time saved from detailing etc like you guys are talking about paid for my PPF. It’s literally maintenance free, I don’t do anything. Hours saved and products saved. I’m sure over 5-10 years equal up to the 2k for my ppf. But that isn’t something I enjoy. I like driving, god I hate detailing and cleaning.

Sponsored

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2013 V6 Mustang Convertible, 2020 GT Convertible CS
The time saved from detailing etc like you guys are talking about paid for my PPF. It’s literally maintenance free, I don’t do anything. Hours saved and products saved. I’m sure over 5-10 years equal up to the 2k for my ppf. But that isn’t something I enjoy. I like driving, god I hate detailing and cleaning.
Exactly. Unless really dirty, I can wash and dry my car without touching it. Pre rinse, soap cannon (at most, maybe a wipe down here), rinse, and dry with a leaf blower. The only real work is applying the quick detailer if I feel it needs it. For me, totally worth the money I spent. But I get those that do t wish to do it. But my car is black and I got a ding in the hood before I even got it to the wrapper, and the PPF already has 3 or 4 nicks, which woulda been my paint, and I have only had the car since 9/11. So PPF for life with this car, and I love my graphene coating.

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
IMG_6143-2-X3.jpg

IMG_6106-X3.jpg

IMG_6207-X3.jpg

Low miles. Vintage patina. Driven only to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez New Green Deal rallies. No awards won and zero f**** given.

'Merica.
Also featured in 3 of the installments from Mad Max.
“By my deeds I honor him! V8.”

Unclepetey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
GT500
I do full PPF, ceramic and clearplex windshield protection on all my new high end cars. I enjoy the piece of mind and easy cleaning process. Yes, it’s a stupid amount of money to spend but it helps my OCD. I struggled with whether to do it on a relatively inexpensive car like the Shelby but in the end I did it.

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Literally nothing easier than maintaining a vehicle with a full body wrap and ceramic coating on top of the film. All of my vehicles are fully wrapped, coated and my Shelby will be next.
Sponsored