Completely Transformed…

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
From some front angles I feel like it looks a little splayed out, but that's just me. I like the stock one enough that I don't think I want to pay for the gt500 one, have it painted, and then try to put it on without breaking those damn clips in the fender wells.
For me, I love the look of it BUT I also lowered my car 0.5" and with the new 19" and tires it's more like .7" lower in the front and a little higher in the back so the angle/stance is not quite a flat level.

My colleague who had a GT500 (and recently traded her for a Jaguar F-Type R) used to scrape a little going into some driveways and that's with stock height and 20" rims and tires. Speed bumps, aggressive ones, are the stuff of nightmares.

I'll be adding a new grill to my front end eventually. Probably a Mustang C-Series Grille Kit|2018 Mustang Grille Kit (cervinis.com)
Sponsored

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
For me, I love the look of it BUT I also lowered my car 0.5" and with the new 19" and tires it's more like .7" lower in the front and a little higher in the back so the angle/stance is not quite a flat level.

My colleague who had a GT500 (and recently traded her for a Jaguar F-Type R) used to scrape a little going into some driveways and that's with stock height and 20" rims and tires. Speed bumps, aggressive ones, are the stuff of nightmares.

I'll be adding a new grill to my front end eventually. Probably a Mustang C-Series Grille Kit|2018 Mustang Grille Kit (cervinis.com)
I have the roush adjustable coilovers and I'm lowered 1.5" in front and 1" in rear. That higher rear stance is great for weight transition but it looks great too in my opinion (pic of mine in quote below).

I thinki would have some clearance issues like what you mentioned if I were to change fascias. There are a lot of bumps in my town that would cause issues. I had to be really careful with my C8.

I dont have an issue with the front grille. Or at least I must not, because it hasnt caught my eye since I bought the car. I'm actually going to have to look at it to compare to the one you linked because I don't have a clear mental image of the stock grille.

Edit: the upper looks very similar but the lower grille is much wider and more open on the Cervini. I hadn't noticed how narrow the stock one is.

Last edited:

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Edit: the upper looks very similar but the lower grille is much wider and more open on the Cervini. I hadn't noticed how narrow the stock one is.
Correct. The grill is also the same on the top as it is on the bottom and so mitigates some of the incongruencies between the upper and lower stock grills. The Upper stock grill is gloss and the lower is matte. It also does open it up a little bit.

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
That's nothing that a Dremel, some chicken wire, and a little spray paint can't fix!

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
You are correct about the pin holes for washer nozzle line. But it stays right against the hood on mine anyways. My hood doesn’t get hot. Also, had to remove the liner with the whipple anyways. I only throw my rain tray in for a wash or if by fluke it rains when I’m out in it. Easy in and out n just takes a minute. But mines out 99.9% of the time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrackMustang

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
You are correct about the pin holes for washer nozzle line. But it stays right against the hood on mine anyways. My hood doesn’t get hot. Also, had to remove the liner with the whipple anyways. I only throw my rain tray in for a wash or if by fluke it rains when I’m out in it. Easy in and out n just takes a minute. But mines out 99.9% of the time.
Same, washer line is where it’s supposed to be but it’s like one tab instead of 3-4

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Good information, thank you. I'll take my liner out and see if I can open my louver area up a little bit this weekend if I have time. If water gets in, it's not going to do much other than cause water spots anyway, right? I guess if it was flooding and you were really getting on it you could maybe have a little belt slip, but if I'm caught in the rain I'm doing about 25 all the way home.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
From some front angles I feel like it looks a little splayed out, but that's just me. I like the stock one enough that I don't think I want to pay for the gt500 one, have it painted, and then try to put it on without breaking those damn clips in the fender wells. I am pretty much done with my aesthetic mods minus getting the hood striped and the windows tinted. Next batch of cash will go towards fuel system and maybe a whipple. Or might just drop a pulley size or two, get some meth, and call it a day. I could buy a nicely set up roller and buy some go fast parts on the cheap if I keep my eye out, and have a proper race car on the side. I don't really want to mess with this one too much since I want to keep it a manual.
Have tou looked at the Roush?? That’s the route I’ll be going!!

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
No I haven't really, and it's surprisingly hard to find on my phone. I'd welcome pics of it, but I'm personally happy with the 21 stock fascia. Looks a lot more aggressive than the stock one that was on my 2015.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Front looks very aggressive, looks great. What brand hood and bumper?
Cervini from American Muscle…perfect fit everywhere!! Yes sure make it different!!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Front looks very aggressive, looks great. What brand hood and bumper?
Voodoo has 20" rims and tires so be warned cause If you gonna go this route, on 19s with a 0.5" drop, the front of the bumper MAY be just about 3" from the ground.

Try driving that round on a daily basis 🤣

Cervini from American Muscle…perfect fit everywhere!! Yes sure make it different!!
I see you have a 3/4" drop so probably brings you close to 1" in the front after settle? How low is the lowest point of your front fascia from the ground?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Voodoo has 20" rims and tires so be warned cause If you gonna go this route, on 19s with a 0.5" drop, the front of the bumper MAY be just about 3" from the ground.

Try driving that round on a daily basis 🤣

I see you have a 3/4" drop so probably brings you close to 1" in the front after settle? How low is the lowest point of your front fascia from the ground?
I am 5inches from the ground!! Mall speed bumps i take on an angle ! Have had one issue where it scraped the bottom of the spoiler slightly..you can‘t see it!! Drives awesome!! Tires are 35 series!! Don’t know where you get your measurements from?????
8B731D99-D56D-403D-9D98-4DE90441BAED.jpeg

Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I am 5inches from the ground!! Mall speed bumps i take on an angle ! Have had one issue where it scraped the bottom of the spoiler slightly..you can see it!! Drives awesome!! Tires are 35 series!! Don’t know where you get your measurements from?????
8B731D99-D56D-403D-9D98-4DE90441BAED.jpeg
My work colleague had a 2021 GT500 (since traded for an F-Type R) and stated that the bottom was 4" from the ground. He was on 20" stock rims/tires and stock ride height.

Wonder if the Cervini is a little less tall than an actual GT500 bumper?!?!? I think the regular GT bumper is 6" from the ground? Are you including the belly pan in your measurements? The belly pan hooks to the bottom of the bumper so it should be counted if it angles down?

I was looking at this thread - GT500 style front bumper on MY2018 | Page 31 | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com

as I was looking into putting a GT500 front bumper cover on as well but have no desire to crawl around town! If yours is different then hey thanks for the corrections!!! and the extra expenditures LOL

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
My work colleague had a 2021 GT500 (since traded for an F-Type R) and stated that the bottom was 4" from the ground. He was on 20" stock rims/tires and stock ride height.

Wonder if the Cervini is a little less tall than an actual GT500 bumper?!?!? I think the regular GT bumper is 6" from the ground? Are you including the belly pan in your measurements? The belly pan hooks to the bottom of the bumper so it should be counted if it angles down?

I was looking at this thread - GT500 style front bumper on MY2018 | Page 31 | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com

as I was looking into putting a GT500 front bumper cover on as well but have no desire to crawl around town! If yours is different then hey thanks for the corrections!!! and the extra expenditures LOL
Belly pan is a non issue…. Does not hang lower than this spoiler!! I have 5” of clearance thru the entire front end!!
expenditures…. Non issue for me!! If your counting Pennie’s..you best not do any mods at all and enjoy your stock ride. I just do what I do!!
have a great day!!
Sponsored

Reactions: MCS