Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

Jdenkevitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP. Former 2016 Ecoboost owner.
People with shitty cars are the worst. Most cases these people make bad decisions in life and that's where they end up.
I had a mid aged man cutting me off and then brake check me. Then after I passed him, he gave me middle finger and everything. 50 something year old driving a piece of shit Pontiac Sunfire really says something.

In my experience I have found little correlation between the car someone drives and the quality of their character.
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
In my experience I have found little correlation between the car someone drives and the quality of their character.
It's not what they drive, it's how they drive that shows their character.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
In my experience... I found a big correlation between the total number of dents on their car and their ability to drive (new or old) :D

Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Oh man, that's just normal where I live, sadly.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Oh man, that's just normal where I live, sadly.
Same here, and one intersection I hit every morning Waze reports a red light camera and people still run the light. The city has to be making bank on that one.

EasyBeingGreen

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard '15 GT Premium, 6MT, 20" Foundry Wheels
Here's one more... not so much close calls as it is typical idiots around here doing what they do.

[ame]

Holdfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Base w/PP1
I'm sure it varies state to state and even county to county but just recently that guy got sentenced to 15 years for knowingly running that motorcyclist off the road a few years ago. It was a double yellow, too.

Just something to think about. Yeah, I don't enjoy the double yellow pass. But let's not overlook the clear road-rage here in the Focus... that could've gone south real fast for both of them...

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm sure it varies state to state and even county to county but just recently that guy got sentenced to 15 years for knowingly running that motorcyclist off the road a few years ago. It was a double yellow, too.

Just something to think about. Yeah, I don't enjoy the double yellow pass. But let's not overlook the clear road-rage here in the Focus... that could've gone south real fast for both of them...
Yep, I remember when that incident happened ... lots of talk on chat boards about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/04...15-years-in-prison-for-road-rage-assault.html

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Here's one more... not so much close calls as it is typical idiots around here doing what they do.
Regarding the stop sign runner - I feel like people assume that the main road always has the right of way so they don't even bother to check for a stop sign. It's the same thing at my college. I just make sure to quadruple check when turning at those kinds of roads now.

Regarding the AT&T driver - I feel like those AT&T and Comcast drivers are the worst. Well, actually I notice anyone in those work type vans are pretty terrible drivers lol. I'm constantly being cut off by them, or they will start merging into me, or they will start to do 20 over and then suddenly slam on their brakes. I just don't get it.

Darrentexas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
You really have to drive for other people all the time....Only way to stay out of accidents is to just assume assholes like this are going to do this on a constant basis!...btw you sound like me when shit like this happens lol

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Another week, another video with assholes [Prius edition]. Bonus Asshole in Camaro almost taking out my buddy after our montly car meet.

[ame]

Get a dashcam people.
Sponsored