Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
My neighbor to the east's lawn is covered with gopher mounds but when one of them opted to come this way, I watched "CaddyShack" two more times just to be sure and then I went gopher hunting. Trapping to be more accurate and while I hadn't done this in quite some time, I apparently didn't lose my trapping "touch." (smile)

HAPPY New Year to Bill and Company...

1609546621430.png
Sponsored

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Do you blow up the place with dynamite or shove a water hose down and flood the lil varmint out??

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Mike: No explosives or hoses needed, just the magic traps. I tried everything years ago and nothing worked until I found these.

After learning the ropes with the new device, things changed and the tide turned. Adios Go Fairs.

1609587397737.png

Sponsored

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Mike: No explosives or hoses needed, just the magic traps. I tried everything years ago and nothing worked until I found these.

After learning the ropes with the new device, things changed and the tide turned. Adios Go Fairs.

1609587397737.png
What is that call and where can you get one?

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Gary: Apparently, it's called a "DK-1" (for Death Klutch) but I didn't know that until this morning. The outfit where I have previously purchased these traps, trapgophers dot com, is no longer online so I had to do some digging through ALL the worthless excuses for traps until I found these on FleaBay.

It's even a better buy, (assuming the products are identical in quality which they appear to be in the photo,) as my originals were ten bones each. And, you will definitely want at the very least, two so you can set them both and double your chances. Or, if you have more than one Go Fair.

You will also want to make or purchase "stays" of some sort to pin the trap to the base of the tunnel so he/she can't drag it back into the tunnel.

PM me if you have any other questions.

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Gary: Apparently, it's called a "DK-1" (for Death Klutch) but I didn't know that until this morning. The outfit where I have previously purchased these traps, trapgophers dot com, is no longer online so I had to do some digging through ALL the worthless excuses for traps until I found these on FleaBay.

It's even a better buy, (assuming the products are identical in quality which they appear to be in the photo,) as my originals were ten bones each. And, you will definitely want at the very least, two so you can set them both and double your chances. Or, if you have more than one Go Fair.

You will also want to make or purchase "stays" of some sort to pin the trap to the base of the tunnel so he/she can't drag it back into the tunnel.

PM me if you have any other questions.
Thanks I purchased them. The gofers took over our yard last May.