Sponsored

10.69 at 133.70 at Atco

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
It may be a great track? But nothing matches the DA seen at Atco or Cecil this time of year. This is why the mph was 134 almost 135 on one run. Compared to the runs the kid made in texas where the car trapped 132-133.
I agree, the DA at Atco this time of year is really hero conditions.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I'd certainly pay for it if they end up selling the tune. Damn...10.2 with minimal mods, other than the race fuel, that no doubt had a positive effect.
What do u mean? PBD is selling everything they've shown. If u want that level performance, hit him up. But if your gonna do that, add the 2.75 pulley like me and get more tq.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Steve: I merely ASSUMED that the PBD folks would sell a "minor" version but not their primo. Sounds like I'm way off base so I will certainly look into it, NOT that I think she needs more power but I would like the motor to be OPTIMIZED ifyouknowwhatImeanVern? <smile>

For sure I don't need to swap out the pulley, at least not yet anyway, <grin> she's barely got 500 under her belt.

I just checked and unfortunately, they don't have this car's tune available quite yet so I'll keep an eye on the site and thanks.

BTW, while I'm at it, what tuner do you recommend, if you have a favorite?

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Steve: I merely ASSUMED that the PBD folks would sell a "minor" version but not their primo. Sounds like I'm way off base so I will certainly look into it, NOT that I think she needs more power but I would like the motor to be OPTIMIZED ifyouknowwhatImeanVern? <smile>

For sure I don't need to swap out the pulley, at least not yet anyway, <grin> she's barely got 500 under her belt.

I just checked and unfortunately, they don't have this car's tune available quite yet so I'll keep an eye on the site and thanks.

KB, if you give Ken a call he can hook you up with the tune. They haven't had a chance to add it to the site, but it's available.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

ahh, i talk to ken of PBD daily lol.. I just made him aware. he absoloutley is selling the tunes. Ken personally tuned mine and lees while down there, and will be remote tuning once my porting is done. If you ever get bored, watch some of hi YT videos. i love the fact he isnt a # chaser, and just talks facts and data. it was really awesome to be down there, and watch him figure out the intricasies of the tunes on these cars in real time, and find what works and what different things to do, to get the best safest power out of the car.

case in point, look at his tunes vs others.. you will notice a near perfectly smooth graph everytime. Additionally, him owning his own car and caring for it, not just as a development car, but a real owner, make me feel 100x better about going with him ( as well as learning his history n the Ford scene) in 2 weeks he revised the tune so well, he matched my #'s, on stock pulley. Thats dedication. lees car he gained another 30-40 over when lee left palm beach also. he hasnt touched mine since i left, so my 810, would likely be 830ish as is, but agin, im porting and pullying down

the difference between mine as-is and kens revised/current tuning, is just tq, and thats do to the pulley i have. ill try and get the dyno to show

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
ahh, i talk to ken of PBD daily lol.. I just made him aware. he absoloutley is selling the tunes. Ken personally tuned mine and lees while down there, and will be remote tuning once my porting is done. If you ever get bored, watch some of hi YT videos. i love the fact he isnt a # chaser, and just talks facts and data. it was really awesome to be down there, and watch him figure out the intricasies of the tunes on these cars in real time, and find what works and what different things to do, to get the best safest power out of the car.

case in point, look at his tunes vs others.. you will notice a near perfectly smooth graph everytime. Additionally, him owning his own car and caring for it, not just as a development car, but a real owner, make me feel 100x better about going with him ( as well as learning his history n the Ford scene) in 2 weeks he revised the tune so well, he matched my #'s, on stock pulley. Thats dedication. lees car he gained another 30-40 over when lee left palm beach also. he hasnt touched mine since i left, so my 810, would likely be 830ish as is, but agin, im porting and pullying down

the difference between mine as-is and kens revised/current tuning, is just tq, and thats do to the pulley i have. ill try and get the dyno to show
I forget what green is, but blue is Ken, Im red

Blue: PBD Tune, MS109, JLT Intake ,Lethal pipes
Red: PBD tune, E85, 1050x injectors, 2.75 pulley, Predator Xpipe

me vs ken.png

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
They haven't had a chance to add it to the site, but it's available.
Chill: MANY thanks, bubba. Are you a tuner yourself? If so, do you have a favorite model or do you think I should just go with one of PBD's package deals, tuner + tune?

Thanks in advance,

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
Chill: MANY thanks, bubba. Are you a tuner yourself? If so, do you have a favorite model or do you think I should just go with one of PBD's package deals, tuner + tune?

Thanks in advance,
You're very welcome, brother! I only knew because I had reached out to Ken at PBD regarding some remote tuning for the 500. Personally, I love the nGauge digital touch screen tuner. I especially like how you can place it in one of the air vents. Makes it look super integrated and clean. I'm pretty sure PBD offers the nGauge tuner.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

Thanks in advance,
Ken said if u have questions give him a call, he'll be updating the site this week

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
According to drag times DA was -2600. Ive never seen a number that low before. That DA was in the morning. It was -350 in the evening.
So it won't make any more power stock.
I’ve seen it a few times in Dec at Atco, but it’s rare

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
What’s the weather like down there? Nice enough to drive the car?
I don't know how many you've created, amigo but I'm showing 320 in my avatar folder d since last August or thereabouts. :-)

Other than worrying about the chance of rain, the weather down here has been MORE than good enough to drive her and I just crossed 500 miles.

It's 61 at 0130.
Sponsored